New Swift Now Introduced at Rs.4.22 Lacs

Thread Starter #1
Great news for all swift lovers and buyers who were waiting for new swift to launch. MSIL has begin bookings now!! [cheers]
The all new Maruti Suzuki Swift is still around a month or two away but that does not stop the companies dealers from accepting bookings from customers. Maruti Suzuki dealers in both Mumbai and Bangalore have been accepting bookings for the 2011 Maruti Swift, which is expected to be priced around Rs. 6 lakhs. The new Swift will be powered by the same engines which do duty on the current model. If you are as eager to get the new Swift without having to wait, make sure you put down anything between Rs. 20,000-50,000/- to secure a speedy delivery. source- motorbeam.com

Attachments

Re: Brand New Swift Bookings Begins!!

This is real good news for potential buyers [thumbsup] Will the initial booking numbers create another record for MSIL?

I am sure there will be many people waiting for it. Any news on Diesel launch alongwith Petrol or how are they actually planning to launch or rather I should say re-launch in different avatar.

Thats a good news but the thing to be seen is can Maruti provide these cars on time or will there be mad rush for these again?

I called my SA at Popular motors today and he had no idea about the launching of new swift . It seems that they accept booking for current swift and once the new swift launched those bookings to convert to the new one .

Even I too asked about the new Swift 2011 when I had gone to check out the SX4 DDiS; they clearly said NO IDEA!!![sad]

350Z

Core Team

That's an interesting news. Even the dealer in Delhi has no idea about bookings. Perhaps only selected dealers have been notified about this move (Or others are YET to receive the information). No doubt, the history will be recreated and New Swift is expected to overflow with the bookings as soon as this is made official. Still, it's recommended for potential buyers to wait and check the car personally before throwing in the booking amount with excitement.

Drive Safe,
350Z

well, it seems the bookings might have started in few cities though mainly many places across nation doesnt know when the new swift is coming or launch date so doubt the bookings for the same though good if some dealers have already started.

That's an interesting news. Even the dealer in Delhi has no idea about bookings. Perhaps only selected dealers have been notified about this move (Or others are YET to receive the information). No doubt, the history will be recreated and New Swift is expected to overflow with the bookings as soon as this is made official. Still, it's recommended for potential buyers to wait and check the car personally before throwing in the booking amount with excitement.

Drive Safe,
350Z
I Second him, No idea how MSIL is going to convince buyers about new and old gen Swift. Above all how would be te difference between them in price point ?

My only doubt is whether new swift would be having safety features like airbags etc (On diesel) or not. Secondly, they should work on overall quality of car rather then just mint money from us (Indians). In Europe, I guess they have to ensure certain parameters to even consider as a brand to sell cars.

Your points..

350Z

Core Team

My only doubt is whether new swift would be having safety features like airbags etc (On diesel) or not. Secondly, they should work on overall quality of car rather then just mint money from us (Indians). In Europe, I guess they have to ensure certain parameters to even consider as a brand to sell cars.

Your points..
Hope Maruti should not compromise with Safety features on New Swift Diesel this time. At least airbags must be maintained as optional equipment. About the quality - Expecting it to be better than outgoing version but still not as solid as German rivals because it might have to slightly compromise with fuel efficiency and that’s what their USP is, which they always do gaga about.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I have a doubt regarding the engine option on petrol Swift. I had read from somewhere that the new petrol Swift will come with the advanced K12 1.2 litre engine, from the K series engine line-up.

Is this engine already introduced in the Swift? If not, when is it expected? [confused]

350Z

Core Team

I have a doubt regarding the engine option on petrol Swift. I had read from somewhere that the new petrol Swift will come with the advanced K12 1.2 litre engine, from the K series engine line-up.

Is this engine already introduced in the Swift? If not, when is it expected? [confused]
Suzuki Swift does already have the K-Series Engine but in new version, it is expected to receive some upgrades which could be in form of VVT resulting in slightly more power output.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Suzuki Swift does already have the K-Series Engine but in new version, it is expected to receive some upgrades which could be in form of VVT resulting in slightly more power output.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Isn't VVT or VTVT is from Hyundai ? Can Suzuki call their engines with someone else's name ?[confused]

350Z

Core Team

Isn't VVT or VTVT is from Hyundai ? Can Suzuki call their engines with someone else's name ?[confused]
VVT is Variable Valve Timing Technology. I don't think that it's registered to any particular brand. (Read More: VVT)

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom