Raining Prize Cars for Worldcup 2011 Champions!!

Thread Starter #1
Okay guys, everybody knows India has won worldcup and now its raining prizes for our champions!! [clap] many car companies are gifting them so many cars. lets put all those here in one thread. starting with MS Dhoni...Ferrari is gifting him 599 GTO and Yuvraj singh is getting an Audi Q7! keep adding more.

Attachments

Isn't Yuvraj Singh getting an Audi 'sedan'(that is what was mentioned in the news)?

All car companies are trying to cash on the world cup win by looking for publicity!

Looks like some cost-cutting from Audi, a Q7/R8 was doing the rounds. Anyways it's a gift for Yuvi, so doesn't matter much!

Yes when i visited Hyundai's A.S.S recently i saw it mentioned there they are giving new Fluidic Verna to all the Indian WC squad members. Though against the likes of Ferrari and Audi this is nothing for them!

Yeah dude for you and me even a Nano as gift will be a prized possession but for them and for the money they earn even a Fluidic Verna will not make them any excited!

But no offence meant to them , they toil hard in the hot sun for most parts of the year without any major break and they get paid for that.

Top Bottom