Tata Aria (Indicruz) Now Launched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
Tata Motors plans to launch its new MPV, Tata Indicruz in Indian market. Tata Indicruz is a premium MPV that is based on Tata Motors' most popular SUV, Tata Safari platform. Tata Indicruz is a 7-seater vehicle and most probably it will be equipped with latest 2.2L Dicor engine, navigation system and active safety features like ABS and airbags. Lookwise Tata Indicruz car with elegant interiors and dashing exteriors ,like large grille, 17" alloy wheels and mirror mounted indicators.
Expected Price-9lacs to 12 lacs

Looks ok,looks big,head light will be something to watch out for.Need some more pics to decide[;)].The front grill is shared from the Indica i guess.If the interiors are good & worth then with the mentioned price tag the car might sell.

Last edited:
I think the car will sell well because it'll have loads of space. Other expectations are a comfy ride, good cruising ability, nice punchy engine and good quality. Tata has learnt from its mistakes and its corrections will be noticeable in the Indicruz.

The Car looks good!

The wheel base is really good & we can expect much more comfort than anyother MPVs :)

Ride Quality should be good, because this will share Vista sucess stories !!

The final car will look much smarter than the concept car and I don't think the front grill will be as big as RSM's pic suggests. But this car will be more about core values than looks!!

350Z

Core Team
Yes the images posted are of concept but there is a production version as well, It has been spied many time in India and our member torque.addict also spotted it few months back when we were in old forum.

...........and here is a redering image..

Drive Safe!
350Z

He he I spotted Indicruz doing it final test in Chennai few days back!

It looks huge & has good road presence than it is actually :)

Few might turn out by seeing the CG pics above!

But the real one is good. Unlucky i couldn't get any pics :(

yes tata is testing this new vehicle all around mum-pune highways and also as you said zinam, hope they price it good with better features as well as quality to beat toyota around 10lacs.

Yes Vijay!

TATA will not price it more than 10lakhs, because they already have safari at that range !

To my guess it should be around 8.5 Lakhs to 10.5 OTR, Just my guess :)

any more guesses :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom