Specifications & Features of Manza:
The Manza will come with two engine options – safire petrol and quadrajet diesel. Both the engines generates 90PS of peak power and badged indigo manza quadrajet90 and indigo manza safire90.
* Tata indigo Manza quadrajet develops 90PS of max power at 4000rpm and a massive peak torque of 200Nm between 1750 – 3000 rpm.
* Tata Indigo Manza safire churns out 90PS of max power at 6000rpm and 116Nm of max torque at 4750rpm
* Both the safire and quadrajet engines are sourced from Fiat and power ratings are similar to Linea
* A five speed manual transmission is standard for all variants of Indigo Manza
* Indigo Manza runs on 185/60 R15 radial tubeless tyres
* Indigo Manza is dimensionally bigger than outgoing indigo in every aspect. The indigo manza is 4413mm in length, 1703mm broader and 1550mm taller. With a wheelbase of 2520mm and luggage space of 490litres, it should be spacious like any other tata cars.
* Indigo Manza also comes with class leading features – steering mounted audio control, integrated MP3 player, electrically adjustable ORVM, tilt steering, height adjustable driver seat, Driver Information system, ABS
and dual front airbags (Tata finally getting safety conscious).