Isuzu Motors India Inaugurates New 3S Facility ‘Speed Isuzu’ at Kanpur (U.P)

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Isuzu Motors India expands its network in Uttar Pradesh

Image 1.jpg
Launch of the ISUZU mu-X in Kanpur at the new outlet inauguration of ‘Speed ISUZU’ in Kanpur. (Left to Right) – Mr. Sandeep Narain, Director, Speed ISUZU; Capt. Shankar Srinivas, Vice President – Service, Customer Relations, External Affairs & PR, Isuzu Motors India; Mr. Ken Takashima, Deputy Managing Director, Isuzu Motors India and Mr. Rajesh Narain, Director, Speed Motor Corp at the new facility in Kanpur.

Image 3.jpg
The management team of Isuzu Motors India and ‘Speed ISUZU’ inaugurated a new 3S facility in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh today.

Image 4.jpg
The new 3 S Facility of Speed ISUZU in Kanpur.​

· New 3S facility of ‘Speed ISUZU’ inaugurated in Kanpur

· Showcases range of D-MAX Pick-ups and mu-X SUV

22 June 2018, New Delhi: Manufacturer of the popular ISUZU D-MAX pick-ups, Isuzu Motors India inaugurated a new 3S (Sales, Service and Spare) dealership facility of ‘Speed ISUZU’ in Kanpur, today. The dealership has been associated with Isuzu Motors India for over 3 years and is selling the D-MAX Pick-ups and mu-X Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) in Uttar Pradesh from its outlet in Lucknow. With the new facility in Kanpur, Isuzu Motors India aims to strengthen its footprint in the state and address the needs of customers in the city and nearby districts.

Marking this occasion, Isuzu Motors India launched the V-Cross - India’s First Adventure Utility Vehicle, ISUZU mu-X - 7-seater, full-size SUV, D-MAX S-CAB – 5-seater ‘Smart’ Commercial Pick-up and D-MAX Regular Cab in the presence of the top management officials of ISUZU, Speed ISUZU and customers.

Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Ken Takashima, Deputy Managing Director, Isuzu Motors India, said, “Uttar Pradesh is one of the key Pick-up markets in India and we see a huge potential for mu-X and D-MAX commercial Pick-up range. Kanpur, in particular, is emerging as an important industrial city with many small and medium enterprises having its manufacturing base. The D-MAX Regular Cab and S-CAB is proving its capability and versatility across many businesses in the country, thanks to the ‘value’ these vehicles offer customers in their business. V-Cross and mu-X are sure to impress vehicle enthusiasts and families in the city. We are pleased to step forward with Speed ISUZU in realizing our objective of getting closer to our customer in UP. I wish the Speed ISUZU team the best.”

Mr. Sandeep Narain, Director, Speed ISUZU, said, “We are very happy to represent ISUZU brand in Kanpur as well. ISUZU is known for making durable and reliable vehicles with a strong build quality, and this value proposition will continue to find strong traction in the region. We will maintain our focus on high customer satisfaction and provide a high quality of sales and service experience to our customers in Kanpur.”

The new 3S (Sales, Service & Spare) facility in Kanpur, spread over 7000 sq.ft area, has been designed and built according to ISUZU Dealership Standards and is strategically located so as to provide a convenient access to the visitors and customers. The dealership employees have been trained under the supervision of ISUZU personnel and will provide a quality customer experience to the visitors.

ISUZU D-MAX V-Cross:

The ISUZU D-MAX V-Cross is India’s First Adventure Utility Vehicle, and caters to those SUV buyers who seek adventure and want to stand out among their peers. The V-Cross comes with a highly capable 4WD, modern SUV features and a large deck. Available in High and Standard grade variants, the new V-Cross comes with additional features such as – Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with Traction Control System (TCS), Auto Cruise Control, Daytime running lamps (DRL), LED Tail lights, Rear view camera, 2-Din touchscreen entertainment system and Side-step.

ISUZU mu-X:

The ISUZU mu-X is a premium, 7-seater, full size SUV, designed to offer the best of both worlds – All Muscle, and All Heart. It is a perfect combination for those buyers who seek not only style, power and a dominating road presence but also want to have the best-in-class space and comfort for their family. The ISUZU mu-X now comes with ‘5ECURE’ offer that provides ‘5 years warranty and 5 years free periodic maintenance or 150,000 km (whichever is earlier).

ISUZU D-MAX S-CAB:

The ISUZU D-MAX S-CAB, a 5-seater Pick-up, offers a unique combination of Space, Performance and Strength in Smart proportions. It caters to the modern businessmen and professionals who seek high level of sophistication, space. The S-CAB is now also available in a Hi-Ride variant, which provides a higher ground clearance required for travelling smoothly over challenging roads. The S-CAB is also ergonomically designed and offers superior features for safety, comfort and convenience for the modern Pick-up driver. The S-CAB has been awarded as the ‘Commercial Vehicle of the Year’ and Reader’s Choice CV of the Year’ by Flywheel Auto Awards 2017.

ISUZU D-MAX Regular Cab:

The ISUZU D-MAX Regular Cab, a single cabin pickup, is a tough, powerful and reliable workhorse that is globally known for its performance and life-long durability. The Regular Cab is available in both flat deck and cab-chassis variants. The flat deck variant excel in meeting the wide range of applications in commercial transportation, while the Cab-chassis variant is an ideal platform to build reefer containers for cold chain transport applications. The Cab-chassis variant can also be customized for special purpose applications in the logistics and allied business requirements.

The ISUZU vehicles are attractively priced with ISUZU D-MAX V-Cross (High) at Rs. 14,31,748/-, ISUZU mu-X (4X2 variant) at Rs. 24,83,557/-, D-MAX S-CAB (Hi-Ride) at Rs. 8,68,271/- and D-MAX Regular Cab at Rs. 7,09,862 /- (all prices, ex-showroom, Uttar Pradesh).

Isuzu Motors India Pvt. Ltd.

Isuzu Motors Limited, Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan is a global manufacturer of light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles, utility vehicles and diesel engines. With operations in 25 countries, selling in more than 100 countries worldwide, the company is a leader in pick-ups and utility vehicles in many markets. The company manufactures and sells over 6 lakh units annually, across the world.

Isuzu Motors India Private Limited (IMI), a subsidiary of Isuzu Motors Limited, Japan, was established in August 2012. Headquartered in Chennai, the company sells the popular ISUZU D-MAX V-Cross – India’s First Adventure Utility Vehicle and the ISUZU mu-X, premium 7-seater SUV in the personal vehicle segment and variants of ISUZU D-MAX pick-ups for the commercial segment. ISUZU vehicles are known for its reliability and performance around the world. Renowned world-over, the vehicles are gaining huge significance in the Indian market as well, thanks to the ‘value proposition’ it offers the customers.

Isuzu Motors India manufactures these products at its new manufacturing plant in Sri City, spread over an area of 107 acres in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The company began its manufacturing operations in April 2016, with strong focus on quality and commitment to Indian market. Isuzu Motors India began its vehicle production with high levels of localisation at Start of Production (SoP) and aims to increase it in future.

The company has dedicated dealer outlets, strategically located in 34 locations across the country. For more information on the company, and its products/services, please visit - www.isuzu.in
Regards

Akash

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Re: Isuzu Motors India Inaugurates New 3S facility ‘Speed ISUZU’ at Kanpur (U.P)

It's 3kms from my home. I welcome it. The show room is on the main kalpi road in fazalganj. I noticed it 3days back.

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Re: Isuzu Motors India Inaugurates New 3S facility ‘Speed ISUZU’ at Kanpur (U.P)

The speed with which they are expanding, is very important. It gives the customers confidence to go ahead with the purchase. They are serious about doing business in Uttar pradesh.
I wish Force motors had expanded in this manner. After so many years of operations they have almost no presence in Eastern States. If I were to buy a gurkha I will suffer so much just for the test drive that ultimately I will have to forget about it.
Initially when Isuzu started their operations I was thinking that they will limit themselves to the niche segment. Well. I am happy to be proved wrong.

Last edited:

The speed with which they are expanding, is very important. It gives the customers confidence to go ahead with the purchase. They are serious about doing business in Uttar pradesh.
I wish Force motors had expanded in this manner. After so many years of operations they have almost no presence in Eastern States. If I were to buy a gurkha I will suffer so much just for the test drive that ultimately I will have to forget about it.
Initially, when Isuzu started their operations I was thinking that they will limit themselves to the niche segment. Well. I am happy to be proved wrong.
They got good brand recognition and nearly no tough competition in the segment of luxury pickup trucks(uv's), only Tata is there but not that aggressive. They can expand as much as they want with a kind of early movers advantage

mayankdixit

Honoured Member

I wonder what was stopping force motors from expanding in such a way. It is not that complicated is it. They had a 20 years head start for god sake. With no competition in the 4×4 segment.

Top Bottom