Mahindra May 2018 Indian Car Sales

Maruti Suzuki May 2018 Indian Car Sales

Nissan May 2018 Indian Car Sales

Renault May 2018 Indian Car Sales

Skoda May 2018 Indian Car Sales

Tata Motors May 2018 Indian Car Sales

Toyota May 2018 Indian Car Sales

Volkswagen May 2018 Indian Car Sales

Top 6 hot selling cars by Maruti Suzuki.
Maruti Suzuki & Toyota sharing their Cars,so is it possible that we see a Skoda Octavia/ Superb with a Suzuki Badging and the widespread ASS support[;)]

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Maruti has taken 1st 6 position (total 7 position including Celerio) which means they pushed down all others (except Hyundai sharing 7,8 & 9th position).

None of the Ford cars failed to make within the 10 positions[surprise]

Thanks vibhor for the monthly update.

A nagging observation, haven't MS stopped the old body Wagon R? They now sell only the Stingray as Wagon R? Or am I missing something.

Point is out of 15/16k Wagon R's been sold there were hardly any takers for Stingray, now as I'm given to understand that the Wagon R has been discontinued, only stingray sells as Wagon R.... Right.

It's a coup of sorts on the aam junta, by Maruti Suzuki if they can dump their flop stingray into the Indian market.

Thanks vibhor for the monthly update.

A nagging observation, haven't MS stopped the old body Wagon R? They now sell only the Stingray as Wagon R? Or am I missing something.

Point is out of 15/16k Wagon R's been sold there were hardly any takers for Stingray, now as I'm given to understand that the Wagon R has been discontinued, only stingray sells as Wagon R.... Right.

It's a coup of sorts on the aam junta, by Maruti Suzuki if they can dump their flop stingray into the Indian market.
The StingRay update is now sold in the VxI+ variant of the Wagon R. The other LXi and VXi variant is still the older version. This maybe the reason that we are not seeing a lot of SingRays as most go for the VXi variant.
A majority of sales for the Wagon R would be in the lower and mid variants as compared to the VXi plus, as with the optional packs, the feature list is quite close.
Attaching the Wagon R brochure for reference.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom