Sonalika Starts Strong in New Financial Year

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
SONALIKA STARTS STRONG IN NEW FINANCIAL YEAR WITH 8001 TRACTORS

WT60-Dust.png

New Delhi, May 03, 2018: India’s youngest tractor brand, Sonalika International Tractors Limited (ITL), which has built the World’s No. 1 largest integrated tractor manufacturing plant in Hoshiarpur starts the new financial year with sales of 8001 tractors in April’18. The company stand strong at no.3 position in the country and no.1 across 4 countries globally.

During the month of April 2018, the company sold 7175 tractors registering 10 percent growth in the domestic market as against 6519 tractors sold last year.

Commenting on this month’s growth, Mr. Raman Mittal, Executive Director Sonalika ITL stated, “Having achieved a significant milestone of selling 1,00,269 tractors in FY18, we have entered the new financial year with big thrust. Today Sonalika ITL is a trusted brand among more than 8 lakh farmers across markets, in both India and abroad. Looking back in history, no one would have imagined that a young Indian tractor maker would emerge as one of the strong global player. Entering new markets and winning new customers has been our success mantra”

Sonalika Tractors offers best customized product solutions as per the varied needs of farmers. The company also offers new implements like Rotavators to help double farmers’ income through enhancing productivity, which has led Sonalika to be chosen by Government of India as the contributing partner with Niti Aayog for doubling farmer’s income by year 2022.
Regards

Akash

I remember while travelling north i used to see lots of Qualis like cars made by Sonalika.
do they still manufacture cars?

I didn't know Sonalika is a huge brand in tractors. I couldn't see much here in TN.
I remember while travelling north i used to see lots of Qualis like cars made by Sonalika.
do they still manufacture cars?
They used to sell in TN. It didn't do well and they shut down. I think their engine is running on Tavera BS4.

Top Bottom