Hyundai Creta Facelift Now Launched in India

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

This is 1st pic of the Hyundai Creta Facelift. Hyundai has begun the testing of the Creta C-SUV. Thanks to Murali Kesavan for sharing this pic on Facebook.

25152246_10215636021559326_8717434708437420682_n.jpg

Regards

Akash

Re: Hyundai Creta Facelift Spotted in India.

Creta has been awaited for some facelifts but i am not very keen that hyundai would come up with apart from some cosmetic changes and exhorbitant price increasing for this hot selling car from their stable.
Any news about what is expected from this facelift Akash?

More pics of the face-lift on test. Expect only cosmetic changes for the facelift,

rsz_image5_1513063278.jpg

rsz_image3_1513063310.jpg

rsz_image2_1513063231.jpg

Source:Vikantan

Thread Starter #4

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Any news about what is expected from this facelift Akash?
Vijay, As of now it is very early to speak on that since it's testing has just begun recently. But yes, like the pics suggest, front and rear profile will definitely be different from the present one. Once the interiors pics are available then only it will be wise to speak of the major changes in this one.

Regards

Akash

Re: Hyundai Creta Facelift Spotted in India

Today one of the showrooms refused test drive citing impending launch of facelift. I am inclined to think the sales person is getting lazy as we would have gotten better news if the launch was around the corner. Correct?

Thread Starter #6

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Today one of the showrooms refused test drive citing impending launch of facelift. I am inclined to think the sales person is getting lazy as we would have gotten better news if the launch was around the corner. Correct?
Actually bro it might be possible that Hyundai plans to launch the new Creta sometime in January or maybe at the Expo-2018. On a lighter note, maybe the SA has taken the Christmas/New Year celebrations very seriously[lol] and is in party mood.

Regards

Akash

kkn13

Suspended

I also couldnt find Creta diesel AT for TD in Mumbai for my friend last week

Hopefully the Creta 2018 gets the following that are sorely missed:
# Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
# Cruise Control
# Ventilated Seats
# Electric Sunroof
# Non-reflecting IRVMs
# OBD-II Hyundai Sync app
# More High Tensile steel in the chassis for greater rigidity like in the Verna

And good spare parts availability - Hyundai needs to improve their spare parts supply chain as it is broken and there are a lot of reviews on the net about poor spare parts availability and poor service

Last edited:
Thread Starter #11

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Friends,

While I was checking the prices for present Hyundai Creta, here is what I saw!

shot-20171226-24317-1rjscwp.jpeg

A website has mentioned a expected price for the Creta's upcoming facelift.​

Link

Regards

Akash

Even i faced the same thing today when i went to TD the Crdi AT Creta. They said they dont have TD for the same but they can give TD for manual version. To this I shouted at him saying are you drunk? How can I decide to buy an AT car just by driving the manual variant. After this I stormed out of the showroom with utter disappointment.

Now is this because the new facelift is around the corner? I think so! Anyways, I will now wait for the facelift rather than plonking 17 lacs on the older version.

kkn13

Suspended

Even i faced the same thing today when i went to TD the Crdi AT Creta. They said they dont have TD for the same but they can give TD for manual version. To this I shouted at him saying are you drunk? How can I decide to buy an AT car just by driving the manual variant. After this I stormed out of the showroom with utter disappointment.

Now is this because the new facelift is around the corner? I think so! Anyways, I will now wait for the facelift rather than plonking 17 lacs on the older version.
I dont know if Creta ,Tucson and Elantra have the same gearbox but Elantra and Tucson(I own one) have excellent TC ATs
Bit conservatively tuned when in normal "Drive" but very good,absolutely flies in Sport mode with zero lag in my Tucson though Im not sure if Creta comes with Drive Modes

From what I remember, Creta CRDI AT was good but I took TD 2 years ago so I dont remember exactly if it was as good as my Tucson

Thanks akash for the update, hyundai should have done some price correction as now there is lots more fierce competition then when the Creta was launched.

As it's overpriced in the first place. But Indian manufacturer likes to Milk the Holy cow, as long as the junta wants to be milked.

Top Bottom