Skoda Fabia Facelift - Comes To India

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Found an image of facelifted Skoda Fabia on IAB.
Its said that the this so called facelifted model will be coming by next year in India.
Changes are only noticeable if you're a good car observer, Some of the changes will include slightly new headlamps & tail lamps, Refreshed bumper and rest Skoda knows better!

EDIT: Seems like its coming much sooner!
Carwale has spotted a refreshed Fabia along with upcoming Polo:

Drive Safe!
350Z

But Fabia should get few models in range of 5 lakhs to heat up the market rather than losing the market!

But Fabia should get few models in range of 5 lakhs to heat up the market rather than losing the market!

well it already is loosing market with i20, jazz eating up its share, skoda price as well as higher maintainence and ownership costs is taking its toll.Also its 1.2 petrol as well as diesel motors needs to shape up better as they are underpowered and no fun to drive as well.

The only thing Fabia offers is quality. And this is a niche market. So Fabia will never sell well with the average buyer!!

Thread Starter #7

350Z

Core Team
The only thing Fabia offers is quality. And this is a niche market. So Fabia will never sell well with the average buyer!!
It can perform much better in market if the pricing is reduced. I've sat in the car and the quality levels are really high.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Fabia's new offer - 57K discount, is massive and count has increased in Sept.
I agree they need facelift, and price correction.

With this face lift, i expect the price to come down by a reasonable margin.

@rsm, i heard about the discount too. So they are clearing stocks, most probably.

Yes they are offering discounts on Fabia to clear up the stocks.

Its good to see the face lift of fabia but skoda has to improve a lot. Spare parts should be readily available and should br priced reasonably.

even VW is gearing up as many models are being launched within 2 months.

I think stock clearance has been going around for the last 6 months!

If the face lift is priced properly with proper ASS, it will give tough competetion to Punto & i20 :)

Arun

Suspended
Expected much better from Skoda.
The i20 & Jazz have almost captured this segment. If the car is priced somewhere between the Punto and the Jazz it'll do fine. It better provide carefree A.S.S to go with it!

Czech this out!
Here are more images of fabia facelift, actually its rear has been stretched more and is looking odd to me!!

Top Bottom