Brand New Cars Used as Cabs on Way To Showroom

Thread Starter #1

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
yesterday while coming home in the evening saw a New silver verna a little ahead. i wanted to see it closely so accelerated a bit only to find out that the guy stopped the car at a bus stop and 3 people sat inside it.

i already saw this thread some time back so i knew what was happening.
this guy was doing 90kmph in a new car , driving rashly. (outer ring road) the road has average traffic but those speeds can be easily done.

there are 3 bridges as well , he was skipping all of them(even though he wanted to go straight) and stopping at every bus stop to fetch some more people.
just for the purpose to upload the dash camera video here i followed him till the 3rd bridge ( my destination comes from the 2nd as well as the 3rd bridge)

alas , the dash camera had some issues and it wasn't loop recording [frustration] so when i started my journey , only 2 minutes of video was available.

you can look at the link above to what the drivers do while bringing your car to the showroom.

Last edited:
Re: New Car Used as Cab !

Its sad but its a harsh reality. True albeit very unfortunate especially for the guy who dreams of owning a pristine new car.

The dealers of brands which go soft on them do this often. Dealers of brands which are strict on them ,act strict on the employees and so such incidents dont happen. Also the group which owns the dealership is also a factor.

Even some chauffeurs do this , when taking the car from/to dealership. You can seem them do after dropping the owner at airport ,rly etc. People want to make quick money at others expense.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #4

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

i don't know which dealer it was. i was hoping that he would take a right turn since there is a hyundai showroom in just 2 kilometers. he passed the 3rd bridge as well and there are no showrooms on that road for atleast another 15 kms. no stickers as well since they paste them at the time of delivery.

kkn13

Suspended

Yeah worst is when showrooms offer stock yard cars for TD or sometimes even cars which have come in for service

Top Bottom