Maruti Suzuki is all set to unveil its major corporate transformation strategy later this month - Project Maruti 2.0 ?
After the success of its Nexa premium channel , it is now set to cover the premium feel to its other two verticals, the regular Maruti network and its true value outlets.
-Will position itself from an entry level manufacturer to a premium tag
- Focus of Maruti Suzuki on more premium position on all touch points.
- All showrooms to be upgraded, 100 regular outlets identified.
- New Strategy is part of the 2.0 million cars target 2020.
- Nexa - Exclusive Service Centers.
- Brand Gap between Nexa and its regular channel will be bridged.
- Global offering all across segments to be offered ( Vitara, Jimny, Grand Vitara(7 seat), Swift Sport, NEW ALTO, Suzuki Sport)