New SUV Prototypes Spotted Testing in Pune

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

While being out for some work yesterday, I came across these 2 prototypes doing rounds on pune roads. Those were fully camouflaged. With love for automobiles followed them and managed to take some pics.

The car seems SUV of size similar to Creta,it has a chrome lining from front door and continues to the entire rear and more further towards the front door of other side.

Attaching some pictures for the automobile lovers to explore.

Last edited by a moderator:

kkn13

Suspended
Could be Jeep Compass, Renault Kaptur, Tata Nexon
^^ Blind guess for now since no photos have been attached yet

Hi,

While being out for some work yesterday, I came across these 2 prototypes doing rounds on pune roads. Those were fully camouflaged. With love for automobiles followed them and managed to take some pics.

The car seems SUV of size similar to Creta,it has a chrome lining from front door and continues to the entire rear and more further towards the front door of other side.

It can be Skoda Kodiaq. I have spotted them in PCMC area as well as Mumbai Pune Expressway.

Could be Jeep Compass, Renault Kaptur, Tata Nexon
^^ Blind guess for now since no photos have been attached yet
All above are sub 4 meters. OP is talking about long SUV which even I have noticed many times in Viman Nagar and Kharadi area. Possibly Skoda Kodiaq or XUV 700 (New Rexton)!!!

Hi,

where are the images dude?

kkn13

Suspended
All above are sub 4 meters. OP is talking about long SUV which even I have noticed many times in Viman Nagar and Kharadi area. Possibly Skoda Kodiaq or XUV 700 (New Rexton)!!!
He said size similar to Creta.......
he hasnt mentioned anything else or added any pictures yet

Kodiaq is too large to call "Creta sized" , same goes for XUV700/Rexton, which has a long way to go before even test mules appear
Q501 is more plausible

He said size similar to Creta.......
he hasnt mentioned anything else or added any pictures yet

Kodiaq is too large to call "Creta sized" , same goes for XUV700/Rexton, which has a long way to go before even test mules appear
Q501 is more plausible
Could be Q501. It makes more sense.

I am talking about my observation. It was indeed bigger than Creta. It was more or less looking like long grown hatch or MPV.

Next time when I see I will try to notice the wheels rims. This may help.

kkn13

Suspended
Could be Q501. It makes more sense.

I am talking about my observation. It was indeed bigger than Creta. It was more or less looking like long grown hatch or MPV.

Next time when I see I will try to notice the wheels rims. This may help.
Pune is used as testing ground for tonnes of cars
I always see test mules on the expressway

This guy must be screwing with us. @Pragmatic, you are frolic-ing with the frail hearts of automotive enthusiasts.

It sounds a lot more like nexon

Top Bottom