Updated Maruti SX4 Finally Launched!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Just Found this, Hope the 1.6 MJD makes its entry as well.

Maruti Suzuki has stopped SX4 production. The auto major will relaunch SX4 model in 6-8 weeks. The new Maruti SX4 model will come with BS4 engine, and a change in design.

Maruti Suzuki will launch new van model in October. However, the company has refused to comment on future model strategy. Maruti SX4 currently sells around 1,000 units/month and it competes with Honda City Fiat Linea
:Source:

Shucks, I pity those folks who would have just booked/bought the SX4 in the last couple of months.

Vroom

Thread Starter #4

350Z

Core Team
OMG. SX4 gonna stop? unbelievable. its not even a year its been launched i think.
No, It has been stopped only for 6-8weeks, because MSIL will be launching the updated model with few changes.

Drive Safe!
350Z

I was watching in one of the TV shows, in the frankfurt show, SX4 upgraded version was displayed. It was looking very different.

Last edited by a moderator:
SX4 hatch looks cool. I can find some italy there.

May be there is cosmetic change.
But production stop for 6 week means we can find some change in designs too.

same 1.3 fiat's diesel is going to power the diesel version of sx4.

Another van from maruti? hope its big and comfortable and have a diesel version . i love the omni , because we had it for 18 long years. That may be the reason i like the vans.

Arun

Suspended

This SX4 was launched long back.
As most of us know Suzuki and Fiat had come together for this car.
It is called the Fiat Sedici in other countries.
Th car does have Italian genes as stated by Ilango.Yes it will be a 1.3 Fiat engine presumably the same one powering the Punto.

Keep burning asphalt!!

Arun.

OMG!! that really looks cool. i think its gonna replace the swift here in india. ultimate looks!
The car definatley looks cool
but according to me maruti is gonna give it a face lift,new interiors,some decals and launch
i don't think they'll take efforts to put a 1.6lt engine but if they do i'll be ready to stand in long queues to TD it [clap]

Maruti will not launch the SX4 hatch in India any time soon.
I think this is how the updated SX4 will look like........
Some minor changes to bumpers and clear lense headlamps.

agree with neil. but do i notice something? the grill is same as that in the swift. that really need to be changed to something that is more sporty and has a little bit of chrome in it. right guys?? the front bumper looks good.

Maruti will not launch the SX4 hatch in India any time soon.
I think this is how the updated SX4 will look like........
Some minor changes to bumpers and clear lense headlamps.

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/4225/marutisx4picture1.jpg

Agree with you. The possibilities of getting SX4 hatch for Indain market is very remote. I am expecting a refreshed SX4 on the same design with a diesel engine. There is a chance that they will bring in a new K-series powerful engine for petrol version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom