Supreme Court Bans BS-3 Vehicles' Registration

Thread Starter #1

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

Attachments

Last edited:
Re: SC bans Registration of BS 3 Vehicles.

IMHO, this is the right time for anyone to buy a 2 wheeler. We are already under talks with a TVS dealer regarding an Apache 200 purchase for a friend.

IMHO, this is the right time for anyone to buy a 2 wheeler. We are already under talks with a TVS dealer regarding an Apache 200 purchase for a friend.
But what will happen during resale?
Will BS3 owner be able to sell his vehicle in future?
Owner of Activa 125 BS3 here

The two wheeler market has gone bezerk, you would not believe what the folks are upto here. People buying Kawasaki z250s and Honda CBR 250s for atleast 75k-1lakh less. Really wish I had the option of buying a bike now.

The two wheeler market has gone bezerk, you would not believe what the folks are upto here. People buying Kawasaki z250s and Honda CBR 250s for atleast 75k-1lakh less. Really wish I had the option of buying a bike now.
The discount is only 22000 for CBR250 in Bangalore

Hello,

I am planning to buy a used car in Chennai and would like to know the implication of the latest BS III ban by the Apex court.

Since my budget is under 2 lakhs INR, i find only vehicles of 2007 or older models. Suppose if i buy a 2007 or earlier model vehicle, which i guess will be a BS III engine, i wonder after 5 years(from now,in 2022) if the vehicle can be re-registered & used further or will i need to scrap the vehicle as i will not be allowed to re-register due to the new ban.

Request somebody to help me with the above situation and advise if it is okay to buy a used car of 2007 model or earlier.

Regards,

Hello,

I am planning to buy a used car in Chennai and would like to know the implication of the latest BS III ban by the Apex court.

Since my budget is under 2 lakhs INR, i find only vehicles of 2007 or older models. Suppose if i buy a 2007 or earlier model vehicle, which i guess will be a BS III engine, i wonder after 5 years(from now,in 2022) if the vehicle can be re-registered & used further or will i need to scrap the vehicle as i will not be allowed to re-register due to the new ban.

Request somebody to help me with the above situation and advise if it is okay to buy a used car of 2007 model or earlier.

Regards,
In case if you are buying a car then BS4 are already there from long time.
If you are lucky then you can get the desired one in your budget [provided you do not wish to have Mer's or BMW's... [;)]]

Please post your requirement on TAI forum, experts can help you to choose a better option.

Top Bottom