or rather reduction of features from the variants.
- the entry-level Era variant will remain unchanged.
- The Magna trim will likely be renamed as Magna Executive and will get some feature reductions. It will lose keyless entry, headlamp escort function and rear parcel tray.
- *the Sportz trim will lose reverse parking sensors and camera.
- The Asta variant will miss automatic headlamps, chrome outside door handles and diamond cut alloy wheels.
- However, Hyundai will be adding a new 7-inch infotainment system to the Elite i20 Asta, which will support Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Mirror Link and rear camera.
- No changes will be made to the top-end Asta (O) variant
hyundai has done it again , from feature rich car manufacturer they are constantly putting less features in their new cars lower variants and charging a bomb for the top end models ( elantra and creta are perfect examples)
facing the heat from baleno and instead of reducing the prices they cut the features. source via