Coverage: Hyundai Xcent Facelift Launched

Re: Hyundai Xcent Facelift Spied

Xcent has done good with the commercial passings for hyundai and this was on cards to see its facelift coming up, any news about the technical changes?

Thread Starter #3

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Xcent has done good with the commercial passings for hyundai and this was on cards to see its facelift coming up, any news about the technical changes?
Lets see. I do hope, Hyundai this time makes the rear profile of Xcent more appealing. From the pics above it looks the Tail lamps will be sharper in design. Technically the upgrades might happen too.

Regards

Akash

Hi Folks,

New 1.2 Diesel engine, LED DRL, 7inch touch screen and complete rear changes in xcent facelift.

I hope they really do some cosmetic changes to the rear. I think they should also rework on suspension, and a loud horn is also anticipated.
Some bigger front passenger seats with detachable head rests, and an upgraded MID with DTE, avg fuel consumption etc. Front armrest.
These changes would like make it best in class.

Planning To Buy Hyundai Xcent. Facelift Coming?

I am planning to sell off my hyundai eon and purchaseHyundai Xcent petrol SX.
Anyone ia aware if any face lift is coming for X Cent just like
grand i 10 -2017. If so would wait for its launch

Re: Planning to buy X cent petrol any face lift coming

I am planning to sell off my hyundai eon and purchaseHyundai Xcent petrol SX.
Anyone ia aware if any face lift is coming for X Cent just like
grand i 10 -2017. If so would wait for its launch
Yes new updated xcent is due in coming month, so it's good if you wait for few months

Yes as hayerpa mentioned new Hyundai Xcent facelift is expected to launch in April May 2017(even earlier they did the same with grand i10 2017) according to reports the front will be similar to grandi10 2017 and the rear will be heavily reworked. Engine specification for petrol will be the same while the diesel engine will be the upgraded 1.2 D. Interiors will also be upgraded.
And u can expect a lot more on safety and security.

The new Grand i10 was more or less very similar to the earlier version styling was. Major difference was introduction of 1.2L D engine since earlier 1.1 D was underpowered. So I don't expect much styling difference with the new Xcent.
If you are looking for VFM then I suggest you consider Tigor and Aspire as well.
TD any car extensively before you buy.

The new Grand i10 was more or less very similar to the earlier version styling was. Major difference was introduction of 1.2L D engine since earlier 1.1 D was underpowered. So I don't expect much styling difference with the new Xcent.
If you are looking for VFM then I suggest you consider Tigor and Aspire as well.
TD any car extensively before you buy.
Yes actually i want to go fot Tigor after a TD but in trivandrum tata dealership keeps on changing now a new solo dealer is there trivandrum motors so keeping my fingers crossed on Tigor.

Keep an eye out for the performance of the new 1.2 diesel. There are a few users commenting about high noise and even engine seizing in the middle of the road.

Thread Starter #12

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Yes actually i want to go fot Tigor after a TD but in trivandrum tata dealership keeps on changing now a new solo dealer is there trivandrum motors so keeping my fingers crossed on Tigor.
If you just want a car which is simple with reasonable features and a reasonable engine performance then go for Tigor Petrol. If you want performance, better safety, AT and bigger engine then go for Aspire and if you want a big diesel engine with DSG then go for AMEO. However, would suggest you not to go for Diesel Tigor as for the additional size and even otherwise compared to segment, the diesel engine isn't a charmer in it.

Regards

Akash

Keep an eye out for the performance of the new 1.2 diesel. There are a few users commenting about high noise and even engine seizing in the middle of the road.
Yes sure did a TD of face lifted grand i 10 2017 liked its pickup and excellent sound insulation for even oem horn sound heard inside faintly. But initial starting diesel clatter is there lessens on shifting to gears from neutral.But me lookinf for a sedan.

Top Bottom