Tata Aria Launch Ceremony at Mumbai NCPA

Thread Starter #1
Tata Aria Launch Party - The Time of my Life

I have always been an Automobile enthusiast. So when I got an opportunity to build a car in the comfort of my home, I grabbed it. I participated in the Build A Dream Car Contest, which was a virtual workshop to build a car. What excited me the most was the fact that I was pitted against several others and it was a mystery as to which car I was building!

I completed all the stages and awaited the results of the contest and I was delighted to be chosen as one of the top 10 players to be invited to a launch Party of the new breed from Tata – The Tata Aria. I quickly contacted my Travel Agent and booked my tickets for Mumbai. I could not manage to get a train ticket and so decided to travel by bus. Though the 950 Kilometre journey from Anjar, Kutch took 15 hours, it was really worth it.
Monday, 11th October 2010 was the day when I attended the Grand Launch Party of the TATA ARIA, and it was one of the most special days of my life.

When I arrived at NCPA at 6:30 pm, I was amazed to see the amount of Media coverage this event was getting. The security was really tough and they did not allow me to take my camera inside. I was a little upset by this, but the lavish interiors of NCPA really pulled up my spirits.
After sometime, I met one of the most senior members of Tata Motors and told him that I was one of the winners and was not allowed to bring my camera by the security. He was gracious enough to come along with me and instructed the security to allow me to take my camera inside.

The launch party was delayed a bit due to the rain, which spoiled the lawn arrangements. But then entered Mr.Ratan Tata and the atmosphere suddenly turned electric. The party began and they started serving Juices, Drinks, Cold Drinks and Starters.

The Launch Presentation was really innovative. We had to wear Goggles to experience the Video in 3D. And the Aria looked fabulous it leapt out of the screen! The whole top leadership of Tata Motors was on the stage, including Mr.Ratan Tata and Mr.P.M.Telang.

The Launch was followed by a nice Dinner and then I got the opportunity to get my hands on the first Indian Crossover – Tata Aria. It was displayed in the lawn and it looked captivating. I got a chance to get inside it and take a closer look. The interiors were really elegant and I loved the innovative setup of the armrest, which we can lock in any position. The Seats had leather which showed a touch of Class.

Though I can talk endlessly about the New Breed – Tata Aria, I would have to say that the experience was remarkable and it will be etched in my memory forever. Here is the link to my Photo Gallery of this Event - Tata Aria Launch Party Gallery Facebook Photo link Login | Facebook

tataaria.com MY official Blog link :-
Tata Aria Blog : TATA ARIA

Wow that must have been a great experience! And Aria is looking good in black too!

And BTW i have booked an Aria!

You are really lucky mitulpomal. I too participated in the contest and completed all the stages.
BTW thanks for sharing your wonderful experiences with us. I am expecting some more exclusive pics from your side.

350Z

Core Team
Hi Mitul, I think that I have seen your same photograph previously on Tata Aria website, but alas, never realized that the same person is a member of The Automotive India too. Anyways, Congratulations! It must have been difficult and time-consuming to build the Aria online; but this was one of the genuine online contests, for which Tata Motors deserves the appreciation. BTW, another member bluesapphire (Not very active in forums) was in the top-ten too, he could not attend the launch though.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes ARIA is much better then Fortuner. TATA has really worked hard on ARIA it is a VFM
thank you Mitul,
aria is so much tempting.....almost dropped the idea of owning a toyota fortuner...but again thought of tata A>S>S is pricking badly and i am dead sure no matter what kind of assurance is provided the as.s thing wont go out of my (indian)mind presently so much unforunate we indians are for our own homemade products...
the second thing the same dicor engine sourced from safari ...oh my god..not again those smokes ,bubbles, failed relays , et al!!!!

Thread Starter #15
Hi Mitul, I think that I have seen your same photograph previously on Tata Aria website, but alas, never realized that the same person is a member of The Automotive India too. Anyways, Congratulations! It must have been difficult and time-consuming to build the Aria online; but this was one of the genuine online contests, for which Tata Motors deserves the appreciation. BTW, another member bluesapphire (Not very active in forums) was in the top-ten too, he could not attend the launch though.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks @ 350Z
Yeah it was difficult to build it. Specially turbo fitting. Daily i spent almost 4 hours to built ARIA.

Top Bottom