some points worth mentioning -
1. Linea petrol had a GC of 165mm.
2. honda city is 116bhp and has a torque of 147nm that too at a much higher rpm.
3. Linea is 113bhp and 207nm@2200 rpm.
4. City has 0-100 timing of 11.40 sec. so if 11.14 is true as fiat claims for tjet, tjet becomes the fastest(?) petrol in this segment! Atleast faster than the city.
5. With such power and weight FE of 14.6kmpl is too good.
6. There are not many cars in India specially this side of 20L that can match the near to perfect blend of ride and handling of the Linea.
7. Those alloys look gorgeous and so is the new special colour.
8. Bigger and better quality tyres and all four disc brakes, well done FIAT.
9. At 9 lakhs this car becomes the best buy with virtually no competition, only if FIAT actually offers the kind of services that are mentioned in this article.
10. Leather seats give the interiors a luxurious look.
11. The chrome on the dash seems to be brighter than other Lineas.
12. Chrome exhaust tip and the new antenna adds to the already amazing looks of the Linea and give it a sportier look.
13. Adding a remote control for the ICE, again well done FIAT.
Verdict --> THE BEST JUST GOT EVEN BETTER!!
Will i buy it? HELL YEAH
Once it is launched in Jaipur i'll be after my dad to buy this with all that i have got!!