Lamborghini Officially Unveils Aventador S Coupe

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
15578726_1688989424460004_4567410443264522287_n.jpg

15665710_209843606141960_6306324112230685770_n.jpg

An icon cannot be reinvented, it can only be challenged. And only Aventador could surpass itself. Following Miura, Islero, Countach, and Urraco, Lamborghini’s most iconic model now reaps the inheritance of the historic S models and evolves into the new Aventador S Coupé. Exclusive Lamborghini design and the new V12 engine with a whopping 740 HP now join the most sophisticated technology of the range, featuring the new LDVA (Lamborghini Dinamica Veicolo Attiva/Lamborghini Active Vehicle Dynamics), which offers an unparalleled driving experience to all those who honour their egos by challenging themselves every day.
Official

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #4

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

We attended the official launch of Lamborghini Aventador S Coupe at Mumbai. Lamborghini has launched Aventador S Coupe at Rs. 5.01 crore (ex-showroom). Here is the Official Coverage of the launch for The Automotive India.

20170303_114638.jpg

20170303_115338.jpg

20170303_115707.jpg

20170303_115828.jpg

20170303_120019.jpg

20170303_115935.jpg

20170303_122512.jpg

20170303_120117.jpg

20170303_122719.jpg

20170303_120428.jpg

20170303_121554.jpg

20170303_122603.jpg

20170303_121609.jpg

I'm surprised they didn't mention mileage for the people whose first question is "kitna deti hai?"

That's the mentality of Indian minds,and there is nothing wrong as majority of our population falls under lower middle class or middle class, so "Kitni deti hai" will be asked. These super car manufactures or their owners does not bother about fuel efficiency.They use their technology to boost the performance and for them only CC, BHP or KW, 0-100 KM/x.xx sec etc matters.But being a developing country and 70% of our required crude oil is imported ,the road conditions we have,I think we should ask these manufacturers why cant they use their technology to make more environmentally friendly cars than just focusing on speed. These cars might be burning 2L petrol for travelling 1 km and a humble Nano will travel some 40-45 km for same. I think there should be some rules that are required for every cars to get some minimum fuel efficiency. The owners of these cars might be sleeping with their AC and air purifier on at their home, air pollution does not bother them but for the rest of us and the majority of the population especially children suffer from air pollution leading to respiratory diseases frequent hospital visits or even premature deaths.

That's the mentality of Indian minds,and there is nothing wrong as majority of our population falls under lower middle class or middle class, so "Kitni deti hai" will be asked. These super car manufactures or their owners does not bother about fuel efficiency.They use their technology to boost the performance and for them only CC, BHP or KW, 0-100 KM/x.xx sec etc matters.But being a developing country and 70% of our required crude oil is imported ,the road conditions we have,I think we should ask these manufacturers why cant they use their technology to make more environmentally friendly cars than just focusing on speed. These cars might be burning 2L petrol for travelling 1 km and a humble Nano will travel some 40-45 km for same. I think there should be some rules that are required for every cars to get some minimum fuel efficiency. The owners of these cars might be sleeping with their AC and air purifier on at their home, air pollution does not bother them but for the rest of us and the majority of the population especially children suffer from air pollution leading to respiratory diseases frequent hospital visits or even premature deaths.
That was intended as a joke, live a little. [lol]

Regardless, you raise valid points but overlook some facts. In the auto world, such vehicles have been crucial platforms for developing new technology and levels of reliability that then trickle down into other vehicles - including safety and construction standards. Not to mention power, emissions and fuel economy all rely on engine efficiency (although they may not be manifested equally in practice). That said, if your concern is emissions, fuel efficiency minimums are a far less effective benchmark than our existing ones. Finally, Lamborghini is owned by Volkswagen - which is pushing efficiency in their common vehicles as well.

Nb. Please don't exaggerate mindlessly, the Avendator gives an amazing mileage of around 6 Kpl [;)].

No my friend,my intention was not to offend you or any particular manufacturer,I was just writing my concerns not limited to emissions alone. Yah I know that I am a party pooper writing about pollution and fuel consumption on a super car thread. But then how long things will continue as of today? Our resources are shrinking day by day and environment is polluted mindlessly. We need more dynamic technologies and dynamic minds to sustain and provide a healthy future to our next generations. Since world economy circles around the crude oil, don't expect anything drastic in terms of fuel guzzlers, since production is driven by demand, and the auto industry is creating the demand for crude and maintaining the economy.

That was hardly the content of my response. As I mentioned, I support your sentiment, as a major proponent for sustainability. My point was that these vehicles (Super- and Luxury- cars) are necessary for forwarding technological development that simply isn't feasible in regular vehicles. These technologies have trickled down to immensely improve the overall footprint of automotive travel.

It's all about considering the bigger picture, in which high-end vehicles have minimal environmental impact due to their limited volume, but benefit the masses.

Girl's review of the Aventador S

Hi Everyone, New Lambo lover here originally from Bangalore now living in the States. In anticipation of my SV roadster coming in the next 8 weeks I started up a Youtube channel focused on girls like me who love cars. Moving up from my GTR to the SV so super excited!!

I wanted to share my private first look at the Aventador S this past weekend and provide my impressions. Absolutely amazing!!! Link to my channel and first video below.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY9...confirmation=1

Thanks for all your support!! Look forward to joining in the discussions with everyone!

Sai

Attachments

Thread Starter #14

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Girl's review of the Aventador S

Hi Everyone, New Lambo lover here originally from Bangalore now living in the States. In anticipation of my SV roadster coming in the next 8 weeks I started up a Youtube channel focused on girls like me who love cars. Moving up from my GTR to the SV so super excited!!
Excellent! Yellow shade looks super on any Lambo. Can you also share some info on the GTR you have?

I wanted to share my private first look at the Aventador S this past weekend and provide my impressions. Absolutely amazing!!! Link to my channel and first video below.
It shows channel does not exist! Please reload.

Thanks for all your support!! Look forward to joining in the discussions with everyone!

Sai
Sai, looking forward to interacting with you more often!

Regards

Akash

Last edited:
I wonder what would be the insurance premium on it though :o.
I think you can buy a budget hatchback for the insurance premium amount alone.

Top Bottom