Ford Has Silently Added ABS + EBD to Figo & Aspire Trend Trims!

Re: Ford Has Silently Added ABS + EBD to Figo and Aspire Trend Trims!

This is a welcome move and makes Trend Variant a real value for money proposition. I still fail to understand why Figo twins doesn't sell as much as they deserve.

This is a welcome move and makes Trend Variant a real value for money proposition. I still fail to understand why Figo twins doesn't sell as much as they deserve.
looks are the only thing which is responsible for the poor sales.

Looks are always subjective. The low sales are most probably because of their sales team[roll]

This is a sure-footed way to rope in people who move on without considering the cars because the safety features are available only in the top variants[clap].
On that note, these safety features being given only on higher models is a bit rude, don't you guys think? Don't all customers deserve the same safety? Was a bit shocked to learn that cars that fail the crash tests here are actually good scorers in the international market[frustration]

Thread Starter #7

Going by the performance on tap in the Figo diesel and the very sharp nature of the brakes, IMO ABS was a must in the Figo diesel at least.

Ford has now actually made the Trend variant a bit justifiable. Trend was VFM only before the Titanium trim got the massive price correction. Since the price correction in Titanium, it was the Titanium variant which became tremendous VFM all of a sudden with a lot to offer over the Trend.

So now, the only difference between Trend and Titanium trims is alloy wheels, fog lamps, rear defogger, rear wash wipe and front chrome grille along with minor feature differences. Else initially it was ABS+EBD too in the list of differences, and the price difference after the price cut in Titanium trims was hidden to none.

ford new figo is really a VFM, it's just the herd mentality which makes people run away from ford, many people stay away from ford because of resale value and a blind belief that maruthi AAS is cheaper than ford ASS .

ford new figo is really a VFM, it's just the herd mentality which makes people run away from ford, many people stay away from ford because of resale value and a blind belief that maruthi AAS is cheaper than ford ASS .
Ford is really cheaper to maintain than Maruthi. People think it other wise. I think this myth should change with the people.

I've started updating ownership experience in All new Fiesta review thread and people will get to know that Ford is cheap to maintain and could be next only to Toyota's to own.

Its a good move but little late, should have been offered from day 1. Also the price difference between Trend & Titanium variants is merely 25-28k which pushes buyers towards Titanium variant. I expected better strategy here.

Its a good move but little late, should have been offered from day 1. Also the price difference between Trend & Titanium variants is merely 25-28k which pushes buyers towards Titanium variant. I expected better strategy here.
Price Difference between Trend and Titanium variants for Petrol Figo is approximately 50K which I think makes Trend a real VFM proposition. This makes the EMI lower by Rs 1000/- PM over a period of 5 years.

I want Ford's sales team to work aggressively on both Figo twins to exhibit better results in terms of sales volume

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
they have also added optional variant with ABS in ambiente as well.
source : carwale price list.

ambiente - 4.95 lakhs
ambiente abs - 5.07 lakhs

And unlike a very famous manufacturer the showroom people don't scare you off from opting for the ABS version like "Saar if you go for the ABS and Airbag version it will take 1 month longer to deliver the caar". In fact I am so happy that most of the cars in there yard is ABS models even for lower variant

One more silent update is that Titanium variant comes with 6 airbags as an option. Well done Ford !!! Can't believe they have not marketed such wonderful additions.

Top Bottom