Jeep Compass Now Launched in India

Thread Starter #1
2017 Jeep Compass spied in India!
The locally assembled Compass will be fitted with a 172hp 2.0-litre Fiat Multijet II diesel engine that will also be localised.

0_468_700_http___cdni_autocarindia_com_ExtraImages_20161108032930_compassx.jpg

Sources in the company have informed us that prices for this SUV will start at around Rs 20 lakh for the fairly well-equipped version, which of course would mean plenty of SUV for your money. After all, the Compass is a full-sized SUV that is larger than even the Creta.

Source- ACI

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Jeep Compass Spied in India

Buddies,

Karthik R from Pune shared the following snaps of Jeep Compass 2017 testing on Instagram.

UntitledJC.png

UntitledJC2.png

Regards

Akash

Spied new Duster or i20 unsure

Last Sunday, I was riding on Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, and spotted this test mule. Unsure, if this is i20 or new Duster. Members please help in identifying it. Couldn't click from front as I was in hurry.

Jeep-Compass-1.jpg

Jeep-Compass-2.jpg

Jeep-Compass-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Here is a 1st take on the new Jeep Compass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsR4py1lK4E
I expect the new Jeep to come in 2 variants and 6 trims
A petrol and a diesel both having 3 trim levels

The petrol might start at the introductory 16 lakhs price range and go upto 20 lakhs ex showroom
The diesel which is a 2.0 diesel might start at 18-19 lakhs and might go upto 24 lakhs ex showroom

Spotted this is PUNE, Jeep Compass, Size of this car is not that big may be similar in between brezza or creta
And that size is a sweet spot, actually India needs more of compact cars with high quality interiors and safety more than large cars, with over 1 crore automobiles on road and with small congested cities and traffic what we need are such small yet brilliant packages

@GautamJ
Got to admit, you are an excellent spy photographer,

Coming to the details, the new Jeep seems superb in terms of styling, should give lot of appeal to customer , Modern and yet rugged, an aggressive pricing can make FCA get a strong hold in India,
The looks are really growing on me,

@GautamJ
Got to admit, you are an excellent spy photographer,

Coming to the details, the new Jeep seems superb in terms of styling, should give lot of appeal to customer , Modern and yet rugged, an aggressive pricing can make FCA get a strong hold in India,
The looks are really growing on me,
Sirji, I thank people from various FB groups who allow me to share it.

Base model to come under 20 lacs bracket and top-end with terrain management system, sunroof, etc to come around 24 lacs bracket.
Source: RavenAvi

Top Bottom