Volkswagen Polo AllStar Variant Launch This Month

Thread Starter #1
VW India will soon introduce a special edition of its highly popular Polo hatchback in the country.
Called the Volkswagen Polo AllStar, this special edition was designed to promote the 2016 UEFA European Championship football tournament that was held in France. The Volkswagen AllStar had its world premiere in 2016 at the Geneva Motor Show.

333.JPG

Changes expected.
1. equipped with new design alloy
2. Rear AC vents and cup holder
3. front arm rest
4. Allstar badging
5. New seat fabric and design
6. New paint colors- blue silk shade

I hope folks having Polo(s) without armrest will be able to swap the armrest from dealer itself.I had asked my dealer(Unique Auto, VW Satara) if he can fit ameo's armrest in my Polo GT TDI. At first he said it will be possible but later on he said he is not fully confident.So now its officially gonna be a part of Polo and now people like me can fit the armrest from dealer.[clap]

Its now published on volkswagen india website.
Likely to come in 1.5 tdi highline and 1.2 mpi highline variants only.
Price bump of atleast Rs 20000- 40000 expected over the existing highline models.

The Polo AllStar is the carmaker’s attempt in boosting Polo sales during the festive season. The carmaker has not revealed prices as of now. While the Polo Allstar is also just a cosmetic update over the standard car, features like unique alloy wheel design and paint shade along with an important add-on like rear AC vents make it worth checking out.

Screen Shot 2016-10-12 at 3.11.27 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-10-12 at 3.11.44 PM.jpg

Top Bottom