Ssangyong Tivoli Spotted Testing in Chandigarh

Thread Starter #1
these 2 fully camouflaged cars were spotted in chandigarh industrial area near elante mall

Along with them was a Semi camouflaged Mahindra Scorpio(Bumpers were Covered) and a xylo.i THINK IT WAS MAHINDRA SCORPIO FACELIFT which is due now.

Could manage only 2 pictures after which the engineer/Driver stopped us from clicking more photos.

Had a look at interior also which were very similar to kuv100.

is this a new hatchback being developed by mahindra?

SsangYong-Tivoli-1.JPG

SsangYong-Tivoli-2.JPG

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: camouflaged mahindra car spotted in chandigarh

these 2 fully camouflaged cars were spotted in chandigarh industrial area near elante mall

Could manage only 2 pictures after which the engineer/Driver stopped us from clicking more photos.

Buddy, It is Ssangyong Tivoli if I am correct.

20160205_142732.jpg

20160205_142753.jpg

Regards

Akash

Tivoli will not be coming to India .

This seems to be the Compact SUV to take on Vitara Brezza and EcoSport. Codenamed as Mahindra S201, the new SUV will be based on SsangYong’s X100 platform.

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Tivoli will not be coming to India .

This seems to be the Compact SUV to take on Vitara Brezza and EcoSport. Codenamed as Mahindra S201, the new SUV will be based on SsangYong’s X100 platform.
This is Tivoli only buddy. Try and see the quarter glass design. Also, it might have 1.6L engine which was rumored to power it. You can cross check with other spyshots too for your benefit.

Regards

Akash

Wow beauty!!! Spied a New Car!!! Guess the car!!!

Hi friends,

I was travelling to my native for an emergency family reason during the last weekend. And I was surprised and happy to spy on this new car. This one looks beautiful...[clap] But I don't know which car is this...

Can you guys let me know which car is this??

Here is the full video clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEgQJ3nshTM

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Wow beauty!!! Spied a New Car!!! Guess the car!!!

Mahindra's new Mini suv/ Eco sport rival, from the looks of thr front grill, I think it is borrowed from the SsangYong tivoli !

Re: Wow beauty!!! Spied a New Car!!! Guess the car!!!

Mahindra's new Mini suv/ Eco sport rival, from the looks of thr front grill, I think it is borrowed from the SsangYong tivoli !
Hi Britto,

Thank you for confirming brother. Looks pretty nice and it was going on speeds as well. I was chasing it around 120 KMPH.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Mahindra Compact SUV To Rival Tata Nexon and Maruti Brezza

It will be equipped with the dual climate control, 4 disc brakes, projector headlamp, LED tail lamps, sunroof, keyless entry, push-button start, seven-airbags and an infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. It is expected to feature 1.2-litre G80 turbo petrol engine and 1.5-liter mHawk diesel engine.

To rival the Tata Nexon and Maruti Brezza, the 5-seater SUV will be loaded with various luxury features which are surely missing in TUV 300 and KUV 100. It will be equipped with the dual climate control, four disc brakes, projector headlamp, LED tail lamps, sunroof, leather seats, keyless entry, push-button start, seven-airbags and an infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.

Read more:

Re: Mahindra Compact SUV To Rival Tata Nexon and Maruti Brezza

Thanks for the update Nairrk, Mahindra's Trivoli aka XUV 300, looks decent from the front, the rear reminds me of the Swift first gen.

3cylinder 1.5L diesel will be timid performance wise.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
SsangYong Tivoli spied undisguised ahead of Mahindra XUV300 launch

mahindra-ssangyong-tivoli-spied-india-launch-xuv300-1.jpg

Compared to the S201, Tivoli is a much larger car. S201 / XUV300 dimensions have been reduced to fit it in the sub 4 meter SUV segment. This will allow the XUV300 to compete more aggressively with the likes of Maruti Brezza and Tata Nexon.

Read:

Top Bottom