Tata Safari 2018 Based on Land Rover Design Language

Thread Starter #1
I came across this article of 2018 Tata Safari Based on Land Rover design language.

I really feel that Tata needs to re-invent their design language across all their products, just the way they are doing right now for Tiago, Kite 5, Nexon and Aria.

Tata Safari has the most outdated looks, in my opinion, would really love to see Tata Safari in the fashion mentioned by Rushlane.

https://www.rushlane.com/2018-tata-safari-render-12206110.html

Re: 2018 Tata Safari Based on Land Rover design language

If it looks same as given, and comes at same price band as current Storme Scorpio will be dead. Tata should however retain the hallmark of Safari - Commanding driving position & tall design which bring road respect.

Re: 2018 Tata Safari Based on Land Rover design language

If it looks same as given, and comes at same price band as current Storme Scorpio will be dead. Tata should however retain the hallmark of Safari - Commanding driving position & tall design which bring road respect.
A classic dilemma, the moment a company thinks they have a winner on their hands, they get greedy & screw it all up for themselves & TATA is no exception to that quintessential greed. They have recently tasted success with Tiago & although I dont read minds but I'm pretty darned sure that the entire TATA think tank is wondering how can they make a bigger kill & this is going to reflect rather handsomely when they launch HEXA. Coming back to the Scorpio Killer, by then if all goes well & Hexa gets good numbers TATA will go for the kill & price the new safari above Hexa. I may be proven wrong in the future but right now it doesn't feel that way

I came across this article of 2018 Tata Safari Based on Land Rover design language.

I really feel that Tata needs to re-invent their design language across all their products, just the way they are doing right now for Tiago, Kite 5, Nexon and Aria.

Tata Safari has the most outdated looks, in my opinion, would really love to see Tata Safari in the fashion mentioned by Rushlane.

https://www.rushlane.com/2018-tata-safari-render-12206110.html
If Safari comes out in the shown design language then definitely Tata is going to hit the segment real hard. I tell you; it will cannibalize everything from Vitara to Fortuner by it's looks itself; given that Tata doesn't turn out too greedy. Mahindra offerings won't be able to hold their candle in front of this beast at least.

I feel the update storme will be more on lines of landrover discovery 4. Pic below. suits the vehicle too and yet retain the iconic safari shape.

View attachment 209948
This will be a bit too boxy for the liking of bling bling customers who put 4 lac and take 8 lac as loan for a 12 lac car; they want to feel like kings and show off their chariot time and again.

IMO the rendering shown can come out to be true given the fact that what Tata has done to Hexa and it still has the resemblance to the side profile of Safari.

Rest, this is the rendering which IMO should have been posted in the opening post:
2018-Tata-Safari-Render-810x540.jpg

Top Bottom