Hyundai i20 Gets GPS Navigation System

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Here is another apt example to show how Hyundai is consistently working to make i20 the real most uber cool car in its segment. On occasion of crossing 2.5+ Lakh sales mark of i20 in domestic and international market, as a celebration, Hyundai motors is now offering GPS Audio Visual Navigation (AVN) System as an option on top-end Asta variant. This AVN system features 5” touch-screen display, and supports all in-car entertainment and connectivity facilities such as Bluetooth, USB drive etc. With this new add-on, buyers will have to shell out at least Rs.6,30,439 (Ex. Showroom, New Delhi)

“The i20 in less than two years since its launch has become the most popular car in the premium hatchback segment with its stylish exteriors, premium features and offer of variants in petrol, diesel and automatic transmission options. As we celebrate the 2.5 lakh unit sales landmark I take this opportunity to thank our customers for choosing the i20. To value add further and make it even more attractive and convenient, we are now introducing the high-tech Audio Visual Navigation System.” stated HW Park, CEO HMIL.
i20-avn-system.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

This is simply super cool feature:cool: I think we can call it the first car in this premium hatch segment to have equipped with factory fitted GPS system .I hope the new 2011 Swift follows i20 and boast one in the Top end variant IMO. Although it looks a bit pricey but never the less, i20 will get another Star for its well accredited 5 Star Euro safety badge.[thumbsup]

This is simply super cool feature:cool: I think we can call it the first car in this premium hatch segment to have equipped with factory fitted GPS system .I hope the new 2011 Swift follows i20 and boast one in the Top end variant IMO. Although it looks a bit pricey but never the less, i20 will get another Star for its well accredited 5 Star Euro safety badge.[thumbsup]
:agree:
I think there should be another variant for Swift ZDi (DDiS) with such features!

awesome feature and kudos to hyundai [thumbsup] though price has gone little steep but i think its worth it. and other rivals must be smelling some competition so i hope maruti also launches new swift with better and show grabbing features like this..and even top of that its great that now hatchbacks are also coming with those features which were earlier in expensive sedans only.

Wow a great move from Hyundai and my friend who bought just one a few months back has missed out on this![frustration]

Is this available in Asta variant or Asta(O) variant? If its Asta the pricing is really very high. My friend got Asta variant OTR here for Rs.6.6Lakhs.

Top Bottom