Skoda Plans For India Revealed: Four New Products in 2017

Thread Starter #1
The Czech automaker has revealed its game plan for 2017.

skoda0.jpg

The roadmap will include 4 all-new product launches, along with 2 new variants as well.
0_468_700_http---cdni.haymarketindia.net-ExtraImages-20160803045659_skoda_3x.jpg
1. Kodiaq – The 7-seater SUV will slide in above the Yeti in the brand’s model range and will rival the likes of the Ford Endeavour and the new Toyota Fortuner. The Kodiaq will make its global debut on September 1, 2016 and the India-spec model will come equipped with a familiar range of powertrain options. Launch late 2017

2.Octavia vRS – Rumours of the performance-spec Octavia’s return to India have come in by the dozen, but we have an official confirmation that the vRS will return. Internationally, the model gets 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol and diesel engines that produce 220PS and 184PS respectively. It remains to be seen which vRS edition is launched in India
oem-name0.jpg

3.Rapid facelift - Launch Mid 2017

4. Fourth product is not yet known - Could be the Skoda Fabia .

There are 2 'Active Models' planned.

1. Skoda Octavia Black Edition

Exterior-77792.jpg

2. Skoda Rapid Monte Carlo edition
1.JPG

The company announced an investment of Rs 100 crore and outlined plans to bolster its dealership and sales and service network in the country. Moreover, to enhance the safety quotient on its cars, Skoda will make ABS standard on all its cars by December this year.

As part of its efforts to modernise the Skoda brand, the carmaker will revamp its entire sales outlets, rollout a new brand campaign from September and introduce new service initiatives such as a mobile application called ‘My-Skoda’ and offer extended warranty.

https://www.cardekho.com/india-car-news/skoda-indias-2017-product-plans-revealed-19059.htm

Last edited:
Re: Skoda plans for India revealed- 4 products in 2017

Oh man, that rapid looks yummy. Wist it comes what is offered internationally and not some toned down Indian version.
On a lighter note, are you sure vm that this is rapid?[:D]

I hope the skoda will improve big time so that i can buy my next car from skoda stable.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3

On a lighter note, are you sure vm that this is rapid?[:D]
Yes it is the European spec Rapid - Monte Carlo Edition - What comes to India in the name of this - we need to await [:)]

I believe the facelift version of Skoda Rapid may come out this festive season (Deepavali?) and from the spy shots of the mule vehicles I think it looks very similar to the photo above

Top Bottom