Originally Posted by Nanofreak
The rendering is more in line with Nexon!! Let's wait for sightings to get a clearer picture
Tata can actually get this car ready in a very less time if they want. They already have tested the engine on Nexon. They can use same platform from Nexon/Bolt. The glass & roof area can be a straight pull from Nexon or even Infotainment system as well.
If the rendering is something to go with then Tata X451 need:
1) Touch screen(multi touch) infotainment system including maps, Rear view camera and sensors display inbuilt.
2) Better tires than Bolt
3) Space like Bolt not Tiago
4) 6 Speed gear box & automatic tranny as well from the time of launch
5) 100-110 BHP power on tap
7) Rear AC unit
8) CSC, ABS
and minimum 2 airbags on base trim and 4-6 on top trim
9) Black colour option with matte colours as well if possible
10) Better Alloy wheels as shown in rendering.
What you say guys