Volkswagen Polo Select & Vento Celeste Special Editions

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Volkswagen has rolled-out Polo Select and Vento Celeste limited editions in Highline variants. Following are the additions:

VW Polo Select:
  • Scuff Plates

• Textile Mats

• Trunk Garnish

• Black Roof Foil

• Seat Covers with Logo

• Body Side Molding in Black

• Detachable Window Blinds

• ORVM Covers in Carbon Fibre

• Carbon Finish Center Console

VW Vento Celeste:
  • Textile Mats

• Black Roof Foil

• Trunk Lip Spoiler

• Detachable Window Blinds

• Body Side Molding in Black

• ORVM Covers in Carbon Fibre

• Carbon Finish Center Console

• Blaupunkt Radio with Navigation
Volkswagen-Polo-Select.jpg

Volkswagen-Vento-Celeste.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Akash1886

Honoured Member
I am yet to count as to how many limited editions of these 2 cars have been rolled out by VW India till date! Every 2-3 months a limited edition of specifically these 2 or either of the 2 rolls out. Is VW India another MSIL in the making?

Regards

Akash

I think Volkswagen is running out of idea. I feel it's time Volkswagen overhauls vento and introduce a fresh product. Or at least ensure that they are giving unique features. No this Skoda rapid black package rebadged.[sleep]

I think Volkswagen is running out of idea. I feel it's time Volkswagen overhauls vento and introduce a fresh product. Or at least ensure that they are giving unique features. No this Skoda rapid black package rebadged.[sleep]
Volkswagen new generation of cars like Vento and Polo and its Crossover for India will come only in 2018.
Until then you will see many more such special editions and facelifts in days to come.

All utterly useless accessories save for the Blaupunkt radio/nav system.

And no, the Polo/Vento are too clean and elegant to be painted with black roof. Looks ok on sportish vehicles like Swift/Punto/Brezza. Not on these. My opinion, of course!

Volkswagen new generation of cars like Vento and Polo and its Crossover for India will come only in 2018.
Until then you will see many more such special editions and facelifts in days to come.
Agreed with you. I believe Ameo is a step in that direction. Not really sure how the market will react to it. But I really hope they introduce tiguan CS with a 1.6 engine option along with the 2.0.

Top Bottom