Mahindra Scorpio Adventure Limited Edition Launched

Thread Starter #1
Mahindra now officially advertising SCORPIO Special Edition as "Made For Adventure...Limited Edition" SCORPIO on their official FB page.

Not able to find any information about Limited Edition SCORPIO on internet or anywhere else, hope Akash Sir will give us some early pics of New Generation SCORPIO Limited Edition standing in dealers stock yard etc soon.... & some other news [;)]

Attaching pics for reference.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
Re: Mahindra Scorpio 2015 Review & Pictures: Scorpio Sting

Got these Early photos & information on SCORPIO FB page, uploaded by Mr. Aamir Khan (all credits to him). It shows Limited Edition SCORPIO has Dual tone exterior [anger] a big let down for such a nice car. Rest of the features indicates ORVM has turn indicator, New Body Graphics, Gun Metal Alloys with Red disk Caliper, New Black leather seats [:D], tail lights are blackened & rear view Camera.

Attachments

Thread Starter #4
Re: Mahindra Scorpio 2015 Review & Pictures: Scorpio Sting

Here comes Actual pic of New Generation SCORPIO Adventure Edition added by "Khan Rijwan Khan" on Mahindra SCORPIO official FB page.

As i expected Mahindra added dual tone exterior which as per me won't look good on New Generation SCORPIO. Adventure Graphics is good but not so good like mHAWK/VLX graphics.

P.S.-Admin Please Merge these back to back post as i don't see any option to Merge post.

Attachments

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Mahindra has introduced the Scorpio Adventure Limited Edition based on the top-end S10 variant and is available in both, 2WD as well as 4WD versions.

In addition to the standard features of S10 variant, following are the new additions:

• Rear View Camera

• Gun Metal Alloy Wheels

• ORVMs with Side Indicator

• Stand-out Red Brake Callipers

• Faux Leather Seats with Blue Fabric Insert

• Distinctive and Stylish ‘Smoked’ Tail Lamps

• Faux Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel and Gear Lever

• Mist Silver and White Dual-Tone Exteriors with Adventure-Themed Decals
Note that only 1000 units of this edition will be manufactured. The starting price is Rs.13.07 Lacs (Ex-showroom without Octroi, Navi Mumbai, BS4, 2WD).
Speaking on the limited edition Scorpio Adventure, Vivek Nayer, Chief Marketing Officer, (Automotive Division) Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., said, "We are pleased to introduce the limited edition ‘Scorpio Adventure’. With its all-terrain capability, power-packed performance and iconic design, the Scorpio is a symbol of power, thrill and adventure for more than 5 lac Scorpio owners and for the millions of fans that aspire to own a Scorpio one day. The limited edition Scorpio Adventure is in keeping with the lineage and DNA of the brand and I am sure that it will further strengthen the appeal of Scorpio as the perfect companion on long road trips and off-roading adventures.”
Mahindra-Scorpio-Adventure-Limited-Edition.jpg

Mahindra-Scorpio-Adventure-Limited-Edition-1.png

Mahindra-Scorpio-Adventure-Limited-Edition-2.png

Mahindra-Scorpio-Adventure-Limited-Edition-3.png

Mahindra-Scorpio-Adventure-Limited-Edition-4.png

Drive Safe,
350Z

Akash1886

Honoured Member
I just returned from the Mahindra's dealer here in Noida. This limited edition Scorpio is yet to arrive here. I'll have to check it out in Mumbai. Good one Vibhor! Will post pics in flesh of this limited edition SUV. However, of all the features provided, the body graphics could have been slightly more smaller.

Regards

Akash

how much costlier it is going to be than the normal scorpio??? thats the question here i bet they are going to charge atleast 40k for the above mentioned goodies. and i really like those stickers.[;)]

Akash1886

Honoured Member
how much costlier it is going to be than the normal scorpio??? thats the question here i bet they are going to charge atleast 40k for the above mentioned goodies.
As I am told today, it would be around 60K. TD of Adventure edition wont be provided. The main color they said is the Pearl White in Adventure Scorpio.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #10
Adding one more photo from SCORPIO FB page.
This adventure version for New Generation is available with 2wd & 4wd variant. Adventure needs 4wd to do true off-roading. I thought Limited Edition will only come with 4wd for Adventure but Mahindra is providing 2wd version for Adventure Edition SCORPIO which is totally selling tactics. They don’t have any new products in pipe line & sells figures of SCORPIO is declining so Mahindra came with this.

Btw I really don’t like dual tone coloring, it look nice on 2009 Muscular SCORPIO but not so attractive on New generation SCORPIO. Hope we can get flesh product images soon. Still White & gold (like test car) would have been a nice option but Mahindra came with White-silver to use silver cladding from Mist silver SCORPIO. Also Features like ORVM turn indicator, leather seats etc don’t make sense for Adventure version instead Mahindra should provide Lumber Support for driver seat & some cubby holes for Driver seat. Mahindra mentioned smoke tail light as feature but i feel those are same like New generation SCORPIO.

Attachments

Thread Starter #13
I am waiting for Interior Pics & Front pics of SCORPIO Adventure Edition[:)]. There is no information about this anywhere on Internet!

Thread Starter #15
Not a single picture of Adventure Edition SCORPIO available on internet. So we can take it as Adventure Edition failed to attract customers? [lol]

Top Bottom