Entry Level Car in India With Lowest Ownership Cost

Most Affordable Entry Level Car in India?

• Maruti Alto 800

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Renault Kwid

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Tata Nano

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Datsun Go

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hyundai Eon

• Maruti WagonR

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Chevrolet Spark

• Tata Tiago

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Please Specify)

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
Which entry level cars are currently selling in India with lowest ownership cost?

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Most affordable car in India

I believe affordability is directly related to the budget you have and the amount which you can keep aside for the maintenance. In India, each person has a different source of income and based on that his/her budget for the car and based on the budget, the affordability comes into picture.[:)] For many in India, even maintaining a Hyundai Eon or M800 Alto or similar ones could be tough and for some of the people maintaining a Rolls Royce could be a piece of cake. So it all boils down to the budget and income of a person buddy.

Regards

Akash

Last edited:

out of the cars mentioned, alto is the one. Our family had a previous gen allto, it's a type of no nonsense car. But if i have to select a car,, it's has to be m800.

Thread Starter #4

out of the cars mentioned, alto is the one. Our family had a previous gen allto, it's a type of no nonsense car. But if i have to select a car,, it's has to be m800.
Yes M800 is a good car, even my first car is a M800 & surely its very easy on my pocket with good reliability, but sadly its not in production & hence not in poll. Now i am owning a nano & its also have very less maintenance cost but i don't know why i still feel that m800 is more solid & reliable then Nano.

I have owned neither the M800, nor the Alto. But I have used a Nano for a year or two and I must say it was trouble-free and awesome. I also am sure that the Tiago will be a trouble free car as Tata have put their soul into the car to bring quality upto global standards and have tested rigorously.

Voted for Tata Nano. I've been using it for past 2 years+ and 21000 km on Odo. It's a great product and with a Rs6000/3yr Gold AMC you'll find it has lowest maintenance cost.
Although I had to replace couple of parts - windshield spray water pump, AC Condenser, AC Condenser Fan thankfully under warranty. Not sure how it'll behave after 4 years. I'm hoping for the best. [:)]

Top Bottom