In Which color Honda City would look Best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
Going to book an ANHC S-MT model this weekend, but confused about which color to get.

i already have a black color wagonr, the dark grey color of honda city looks tempting.

one more question, ehrn i went to showroom there were two colors for display i.e beige and white but in white the car looks bigger than in beige color?[frustration] what could be the reasons for this?

Simple , light colour always make things look big , that is the reason we paint the ceiling white.

Beige is darker compared to white[gun]

I love cars in dark colour , esp black.

I would any day suggest you a white. Every car looks fantabulous in that color and Honda City is no exception.

350Z

Core Team
If you are alright with another Black car, I’d suggest simply going ahead with it. This is the color which makes any car look imperial in my opinion, and maintaining isn’t a big deal like White. You may also like to take a look at other color options such as Red in which the City looks fabulous.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Its a fact that white makes the car feel bigger and in practical sense light colour cars are better than dark coloured ones as they get more noticed on the road and are safer as you get spotted more easily by other motorists and road users.
Also a light coloured car does not get as hot on the insides like a dark coloured one when in the sun.
In some countries dark coloured cars have a higher insurance premium than light coloured cars as they are more prone to accidents.
Another thing is that my favorite colour for a car is black and the reason that I am using a silver coloured one is cause of the hot tropical climate in Kerala plus the safety factor.

Last edited:
Actually all colors look good on ANHC. My personal preferences are black , white and the dark grey which you mentioned! Tough choice between all these and if safety is your top priority go ahead with white! Jalex mentioned the reasons exactly!

But maintenance can be tough(needs regular washing) and even small scratches will be easily visible! A dark color is not safe enough!

Thread Starter #9
Honda City i-vtec looks best to me in electric blue,
i think this color is not for india...but it looks good in this.

my mom is suggesting me the cherry red color, though i don't believe in astro much, it is compatible for my zodiac sign.

but i think red will grow old soon.......how to maintain red color?

Honda City doesnt have a colo option of Electric Blue in india.
As for cherry red, IMO if you mom is insisting go for it.

350Z

Core Team
Choosing color is always a personal choice, and answers will vary. If there are going to be frequent non-city trips during night times, prefer a lighter shade for certain reasons, otherwise go with the one which majority of members in family suggest. Like I said in previous post, red also looks to be ideal and fading or maintenance factor mostly depends on how much you care for the car.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #14
thanks for all inputs......

i care my cars, bike a lot. i give them a coat of waxing every month[formula one genuine]/ so i think red color wont fade soon, also i cover the car when not in use.

metallic silver color is discontinued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom