| | Re: 98% Localization: What's Remaining 2% Component Imported in Cars?
2% could be core components like ECU, sensors, fuel rail system, turbo etc.
In my Lodgy some imported content I discovered were
coolant pump - Pierburg, France
Common rail injection system - Continental, Czech Rep.
Temp sensor, MAF sensor - Continental, Germany
Air intake plumbing components - Henn, Germany
I'm sure there are more but I'm unable to access them.
I reckon that's where the 2% goes. I actually wish it was 98% imported content, even 100% import content. That'd be so good.