New Fiat Linea 125s Launched in India

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Fiat Linea 125s Showcased at Auto Expo 2016

Fiat-Linea-125s.JPG

Fiat India has showcased New Linea 125s which is equipped with 1.4L T-Jet churning out 125 PS @ 5000 RPM and torque of 210 Nm @ 2200 RPM.
Linea 125s the most powerful petrol sedan in the segment. With such an evolving engine makes the driving experience joyful and involving. The driving experience of the Linea 125s captures the driver’s imagination perfectly by promising an awesome ride quality and superb handling. This sedan is also provided with safety features such as ABS with EBD. The Linea 125s is designed to take on windy and twisty roads while putting a smile to the drivers face. With its aggressive stance, the Linea 125s tackles the tough curves with ease. Linea 125s is provided with stylish exteriors and comes equipped with rain sensing wipers, automatic headlamps, rear parking sensors and OVRM indicators.

The Linea 125s comes feature loaded offering host of premium features. With a new touch screen audio plus navigation, the Linea 125s will make sure to keep one entertained while providing direction to the destination. The important addition of the cruise control makes long drives on highways easier and less stressful. The Linea 125s is also provided with a dual stage driver airbag and a passenger airbag which makes car safe. The provision of ambient lighting further enhances the interior feel and look and gives a premium feel. Linea 125s will seat 5 people comfortably for long journeys undertaken by this car.
Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: New Fiat Linea 125s To Launch in 2016

Fiat Linea 125s Showcased at Auto Expo 2016

View attachment 192653

Fiat India has showcased New Linea 125s which is equipped with 1.4L T-Jet churning out 125 PS @ 5000 RPM and torque of 210 Nm @ 2200 RPM.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Me too a proud owner of Linea, I say the ride and handling was always an awesome experience in FIAT cars. I am looking for FIAT competes with Other sedans in the segment, not sure when this will happen.

Whenever I saw Linea, I wonder why it do not sell. No reason I can find. Extremely beautiful car and now she has the best engine as well. Hope it does well now with this engine. I really wish it does.

Whenever I saw Linea, I wonder why it do not sell. No reason I can find. Extremely beautiful car and now she has the best engine as well. Hope it does well now with this engine. I really wish it does.
With little marketing and decent service center coverage, I'm sure it will sell well. When City sells at such numbers, I have no doubt it will be close to that, but Fiat India has to put some effort! I know Italians are little lazy, but not this much! Fiat was too lazy, it almost killed the brand which one enjoyed huge share in this country.

I would have gone to Punto, if only the service center has good rappo and SA's are eager in selling the product rather than just showing it!

With little marketing and decent service center coverage, I'm sure it will sell well. When City sells at such numbers, I have no doubt it will be close to that, but Fiat India has to put some effort! I know Italians are little lazy, but not this much! Fiat was too lazy, it almost killed the brand which one enjoyed huge share in this country.

I would have gone to Punto, if only the service center has good rappo and SA's are eager in selling the product rather than just showing it!
Valid point +1. I think Fiat has something good plans for India now. They have refreshed all their range with some hot engines. Now they have most powerful engines in each category of their. That is really good. I feel service centre has a direct relation with sales number. If somehow sales increase, you will see a vast improvement in SA's and service centre.

Marketing is the key. They do not market at all. Look at Abarth. It was launched silently. I am sure only 10% Indian knows that we have a Punto Abarth on sale as well. These 10% are petrolhead like us. Come on Fiat, you have hot cars now. Advertise it and all will sell well.

The all prevaiding question "Kitna deta Hai" kills all Fiat petrol engined vehicles in India.Then the dealership sales executives,who doesn't have any idea what they are selling. Fiat will grow better if they make it clear if they want volume sales or not. Marketing was never a strength for fiat,even though they build solid cars.

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Buddies.

Fiat India has introduced the Linea 125 S in the country priced at 7.82 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).

The Linea 125 S has power uprated to 123bhp from same 1.4-litre engine
The Linea 125 S gets a touchscreen multimedia features and 16-inch alloys
The Punto Evo now gets the 1.3-litre diesel motor in the 90bhp guise.

Fiat India has introduced the Linea 125 S in the country priced at 7.82 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Link

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom