Volkswagen Updates Polo and Vento 2016

Thread Starter #1
Volkswagen today launched updated versions of its popular models Polo and Vento in India, priced between Rs 5.33 lakh to Rs 12.13 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).

Capture.PNG

The company has launched the updated Polo priced between Rs 5.33 lakh and Rs 8.9 lakh and introduced an updated version of its mid-sized sedan Vento between Rs 7.85 lakh and Rs 12.13 lakh.
2016-vw-polo-and-vw-vento-press-release-1-638.jpg
2016-vw-polo-and-vw-vento-press-release-2-1024.jpg
The 2016 versions get no cosmetic and mechanical changes, but get a host of additions in equipment on the inside. Rain sensing wipers, auto dimming IVRM, phone book/SMS viewer, mirror link connectivity and a touch screen infotainment system are some of the additions. The upgraded hatchback and sedan are, the company announced, available at all VW dealerships in the country.

Volkswagen launches updated versions of Polo, Vento in India | ET Auto

Last edited:
why VW why?

The features are good but i thinks its VW way of increasing the prices constantly. I hope these are available as official accessories.
This is a distant dream and even if they will be available the prices will be ridiculously high.

The Mechanic at VW who changed my Steering on Polo GT Told me that the new airbag only costs about 75000.[shock]

These are just cosmetic upgrades. For me, I don't care if these features are not present while I am buying the car.

What I expect from VW? More localisation of parts, reduced maintenance costs and good service centres. If VW is giving these, then all my cars in future will be of VW's.. I love VW's for their build quality and dynamics. Simply brilliant.

The Mechanic at VW who changed my Steering on Polo GT Told me that the new airbag only costs about 75000.[shock]
75000 for dual airbags? I think the price is too steep. With dual airbags among all the variants, I don't think it will cost this much.

Thread Starter #5
New variant of Vento Launched - Vento Highline Plus!
2017 Volkswagen Vento Highline Plus priced from Rs 11.39 lakh, new top-spec Vento Highline Plus gets LED headlamps and a reverse camera.

Here’s a look at the 2017 Volkswagen Vento Highline Plus prices,

Volkswagen Vento HL Plus 1.6 Petrol MT: Rs 11.39 lakh
Volkswagen Vento HL Plus 1.5 TDI MT: Rs 12.81 lakh
Volkswagen Vento HL Plus 1.2 TSI DSG AT: Rs 12.67 lakh
Volkswagen Vento HL Plus 1.5 TDI DSG AT: Rs 14.09 lakh

(All prices ex-showroom, Mumbai)
0_468_700_http___cdni_autocarindia_com_ExtraImages_20170131123928_vento_LED.jpg

Source - ACI

Last edited:

Top Bottom