CannonBall Supercars Club Delhi

Thread Starter #1
Rich people, rich lives, and high end luxury. Below are the pics of CaannonBall Club of Delhi, they like to flaunt their cars in a supercool way, love them. Check out, Click on thumbnails to enlarge

----All Credits to Arjun Singh Rajput and Ashutosh for these snaps----

Excellent pics friend. What kind of club is this? An exclusive spot for car crazy people? I see there are loads of exotics out there.

Thread Starter #4
Excellent pics friend. What kind of club is this? An exclusive spot for car crazy people? I see there are loads of exotics out there.
Yeah, your guess is right, it's exclusive to high luxury cars and sport cars, imported in India. no tuned or modified cars can take part in this club, only genuine cars [glasses]

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
The Cannonball club has become popular in Delhi of late. All due to their terrific supercar events which are organized time to time. A rally was organized this Independence day with tri-colored Lamborghini Gallardo and Audi R8s etc. In fact, this event was their initiative too.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Oh great pictures djluv , those are some cool exotics!

It kinda reminds me of the Fast and Furious movie series which had similar night setups!

Heyy!!! I am a student in new Delhi.I want to join cannonball club new Delhi.can anyone help me to be in contact with cannonball club??.and I own a BMW 650i convertible.!!

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Heyy!!! I am a student in new Delhi.I want to join cannonball club new Delhi.can anyone help me to be in contact with cannonball club??.and I own a BMW 650i convertible.!!
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Supercar. Your own one of my all time favorite cars. Would love to read a review of 650i. You can contact Cannonball Club through the contact form available on their official website (Link).

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to TAI
have a pleasant stay.
Awaiting to see your ownership review of your 6 series.

Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Supercar. Your own one of my all time favorite cars. Would love to read a review of 650i. You can contact Cannonball Club through the contact form available on their official website (Link).

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks for sharing that wonderful thread awaiting know about this.
I think some new comer from USA in TAI few weeks ago asked about this i think.

Any updates pictures and whats done there.

Top Bottom