Honda City Goes Exclusive!

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Adding to the current line-up of City range, Honda Siel has now launched a new variant of City named as Exclusive in order to celebrate and pamper buyers in this festive season. To make the City look ‘Exclusive’, the car gets leather upholstery, chrome garnish on exteriors, body colored mud flaps as well as “Exclusive” badges too. Apart from this, Honda City now gets an additional choice of color, which is Urban Titanium.

Price:

• V MT: Rs.9.53 lakh (Ex-showroom Delhi)
  • V AT: Rs.10.25 lakh (Ex-showroom Delhi)

“Honda City is one of the most successful and desirable brands in the country. The ‘exclusive’ variant is aimed at further delighting our customers with exclusive luxurious features during this festival period,” Mr. Tatsuya Natsume, Director Marketing, Honda India, said.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hmm.. After facing heat from Vento, City is all making expected move.

But price has to be dropped if they have to be in Game.

Vento is Gem of cars & Diesel heart is a clear winner for India.

Yes i saw the car when i visited a Honda showroom last week. In addition to what 350Z mentioned the City also gets a lip spoiler.

But still pricing is way too high! But the engine is ultra-refined , i couldn even feel the engine running!

who is going to purchase honda city for Rs.10 lakhs which gets only few things and stupid exclusive logo..last time honda also came up with 10th anniversary celebration edition in ZX city which was like this one..but wonder what makes people still purchase it?? hope tables will turn this time and those who like brand can go wit vento or those who love features can go with linea instead of city!!

@Umang- I agree with you. This so called "EXCLUSIVE" model gets nothing much to make it different and worth for than the regular city and honestly i am not surprised at all. The 10th anniversary edition too had nothing special except for those Anniversary badges all around.
IMO they should have given some different alloys.

Top Bottom