Purchase Nano Directly from Showrooms

Thread Starter #1
tata-nano-2008-15.jpg

Customers can finally buy Tata Nano directly from showrooms in select states as Tata Motors moves to end booking system for the world's cheapest car.

Tata Motors started open sales of the Rs 1-lakh car in Maharashtra, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh and Karnataka on Tuesday, making it possible for people to purchase the car directly from dealers instead of booking it. "Customers in these states that have not booked a Nano so far can now purchase the Nano directly from showrooms.

Tata Motors has tied up with 25 banks including the State Bank of India , HDFC Bank , ICICI Bank and Canara Bank to offer loans for purchasing the Nano, the company said in the statement.

Customers will be able to take a closer look at and test drive the Tata Nano across all Tata Motors dealerships and special Nano access points
Last year, Tata Motors had selected 1.55 lakh customers for delivering the car in two phases. It is in the process of delivering the car to the first one lakh customers, which will be completed by the end of this year.

The company has been ramping up production at Sanand and intends to reach 20,000 units per month by December. The plant has the capacity to produce 2.5 lakh units which can be ramped up to 3.5 lakh units.

Source - ET

Yes again read this report just now , was shocked to know Nano was not available in Bangalore till now!

Nano is doing quite well in Chennai!

well if you go to any dealers you would be getting nano off the shelf right away, as many members who had booked earlier had cancelled their bookings and also after opening of sanand plant, nano is available too.

350Z

Core Team
Tata Nano is doing great across India which does not make me surprise, because wherever I have visited yet, from Northern to the Southern region of country, I have spotted at least ten of them, and in U.P, I guess, it’s selling exceptionally good. However, the fire-mania has sure affected its image to an extent amongst buyers. Let’s watch if the news of out-right purchase from showroom would help making public happy.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #7
well if you go to any dealers you would be getting nano off the shelf right away, as many members who had booked earlier had cancelled their bookings and also after opening of sanand plant, nano is available too.
In Bangalore at-least it was not available off-the-shelf.
I think you must be knowing Nano was the only car was selling in 2nd hand car market on more price than original.
I am sure in few month time, Alto will have some tough time catching Nano.

deville_56

Honoured Member
Nano available in TVM readily. 1-7 days for delivery. Finance option is tempting. 20-25k down payment and 2-4k EMI depending on the tenure.

Top Bottom