Supercar Show Comes to Chennai (Full Coverage on Pg.2)

Saw it in TOI a few days , going to attend for sure. But now am confused , will the cars be displayed at the race track too? In TOI the venue was mentioned as Race track and time after 12:30P.M!

@ 350Z Any special passes or tickets needed for entry?

Thread Starter #6

350Z

Core Team
How many members are in for the game?
Saw it in TOI a few days , going to attend for sure. But now am confused , will the cars be displayed at the race track too? In TOI the venue was mentioned as Race track and time after 12:30P.M!@ 350Z Any special passes or tickets needed for entry?
There’s not much to get confused, super cars will first collect at Raddison Resort and at about 9:30 AM, the rally will move towards MMST via the route mentioned in article. And maybe you could also notice a few burnouts, loud engine revs etc. at the track. I’m not sure about the passes, but either ways, you will get to see the cars while they are running on public roads.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Well guys yeah i attended it but the entry passes were Rs.500![frustration] I couldn afford to lose that much amount from my pocket money as am just a student! But still i managed to cover most of the cars from the outside.

OMG just imagine the experience of cruising along with a Lambo , Bentley , Porsche Carrerra and Panamera at around 100kmph and suddenly the big boys rev up their engine hard and just zoom past you , the sweet sound of the super cars revving hard! 10/10/10 is surely the unforgettable day in my life!

For people familiar with Chennai , i just caught up with these super cars almost near Panimalar engineering college near Ponnamalee and cruised all the way along with these super cars till the MRF race track , a good 10-15kms![:D]

Well the pictures , coming up shortly! But don expect anything great , i captured all the cars in motion itself , so no close-up shots!

No probs if you couldnt get in for the show. Glad to know yoou have captured some exotics and had fun watching them.

Thread Starter #15

350Z

Core Team
Was Surendar present at the event? I’m sure he must have loved it. And one request – before posting images, please watermark them, at least with your own name.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom