Upcoming Cars in 2016 in India

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

Lets keep an eye on the 2016 year now and keep ourselves updated with the forthcoming cars which shall roll out of the respective brands in the new year for Indian market/buyers. Kindly post a list in the format below.

* Picture of the car

* Segment

* Model Name

* Brand Name

* Time of Launch (Only Month will also do)

Regards

Akash

Re: Upcoming Cars in 2016 in India.

* Picture of the car

* Segment
SUV

* Model Name
Vitara

* Brand Name
Maruti Suzuki

* Time of Launch

Last edited by a moderator:

Man, that vitara is a looker!! But Maruti has to get rid of that swift steering on vehicles above 12 lakhs! Hope Maruti doesn't overprice it. The car will defenitely be sold through NEXA.

Hey Akash, are we allowed to post the possible prices too?

Brand and Model: TATA HEXA
Segment: Crossover
Launch period: Feb/March 2016
My favorite! [:D]

Attachments

Thread Starter #6

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Hey Akash, are we allowed to post the possible prices too?
Buddy lets keep the pricing out because then the intent of the thread won't be justified. As it is the pricing would be speculative. Lets not speculate. Lets keep it till the 2016 line up of car launches.[:)]

Regards

Akash

Hey idsi2005,
Are you sure about the launch of Honda Civic in India? I read somewhere that honda might consider bringing this car to India but as of now they do not have any plans. It will be launched in US in2016.
Dj bro
now that's what I call a sexy model. Tata Hexa looks awesome and now it will be a tough competitor to XUV5OO.

Hey idsi2005,
Are you sure about the launch of Honda Civic in India? I read somewhere that honda might consider bringing this car to India but as of now they do not have any plans. It will be launched in US in2016.
Dj bro
now that's what I call a sexy model. Tata Hexa looks awesome and now it will be a tough competitor to XUV5OO.
Hey Abhi9044, i have a feeling they might launch this particular civic because they don't have any car in between the price range of city and CR-V. Plus, i think this will compete with cars like Chevy Cruze, so the honda might launch it. I'm pretty sure they need a vehicle which has the following:
1. Segment above the City.
2. Recognition from the masses (not to forget how good the sales were of the old civic. Plus the city, because of its popularity feels like the most expensive car in Honda's fleet. CR-V is very rare, so the civic will just add to honda's road prescence, given the sporty looks of the new car).

I don't hint civic will be launched here. I remember from an interview of Top executives of Honda and they specifically said they won't be launching new Civic in India.

I don't hint civic will be launched here. I remember from an interview of Top executives of Honda and they specifically said they won't be launching new Civic in India.
Man that's just sad!! All my dreams shattered. It was love at first sight when i saw this civic on the net. Anyway, let's wait for 2016.

Mahindra XUV 100 Ready for launch?
Mahindra XUV100 ready to be launched | Car News | SUV/Crossovers | Autocar India
"Interestingly, the S101 gets a bench seat in the front, with the gear lever moved to the dashboard, like in the Datsun Go"
"Sources tell us that the base XUV100 will be priced around Rs 4 lakh, which will put it right in the middle of the mass-market compact hatchback category."
At 4 laks this is bang in the middle of the small car fight.[:D][:D] Yay the customer!

Don't know ,but am quite sure that from ford stables-

Mustang is expected in india ,but with i think engine spec of Endeavour (If within 20 lakh) ,else the original one which will be above 50 lakhs.

Also fiesta hatchback can also be expected though in different name-it will be their premium hatchback as competer for elite i 20 ,baleno ,jazz.

Toyota -Vios is expected which is a rival of city.

Hyundai- 2016 Verna , 2016 elantra, 2016 sonata (May be it will be relaced by genesis concept)

Top Bottom