Honda City Facelift 2016 Might Debut at Auto Expo

Thread Starter #1
2016 Honda City Facelift Likely to Debut at Auto Expo

The 2016 Honda City Facelift is expected to receive subtle cosmetic upgrades with minor reshuffling in features and could largely resemble the China-spec model spotted a few months ago. It’s been almost two years since the diesel engine powered City graced the Indian scenes. The City Facelift could make its India debut at the upcoming Delhi Auto Expo 2016 in February and give a fierce competition to Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.

The 2016 Honda City Facelift is expected to be launched in the first quarter of 2016 after likely making its debut at the Delhi Auto Expo 2016 in February.

Read more at: 2016 Honda City Facelift India Debut in Feb-16, Specs, Images, Price

Attachments

I think they have made it ugly. Specially the rear. Need better pics to form an opinion. No mention of the equipment upgrades?
Don't worry mate, that's the Chinese specific version, no way we'll get that one here. Honda have always improved the design of their cars with facelifts. I expect the City to be similar to the Thailand version.

Since there are no spy shots of the facelift being tested in Thailand. I had read Hormazd Sorabjee's tweet saying that Honda has no plans for City Facelift in 2016. That clearly says that this is just a rumour.

Top Bottom