Increase in Euro Cars Over Past 4 - 5 Years

Thread Starter #1
hey guys whats up? is it just me or anyone else experience the increase in luxury euro cars over the past 4-5 years. i remember in 2010 there were only like 2 merc'
in my city (karnal,haryana) but now i see audi' & merc' everywhere. is it because of the friendlier loans?

Re: increase in euro cars over past 4-5 years.

1) Rise in income
2) Rise in risk taking capability, show off culture and additionally the rising industry
3) Friendlier loans

Adding to that are the factors like land acquisition etc. Even in my own village there happened some sort of flooding of BMWs in 2012-13 after the land got acquired by the govt and fat payments made.

All three combined and everyone who can easily afford gets a 30 lac+ car.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3

1) Rise in income
2) Rise in risk taking capability, show off culture and additionally the rising industry
3) Friendlier loans

Adding to that are the factors like land acquisition etc. Even in my own village there happened some sort of flooding of BMWs in 2012-13 after the land got acquired by the govt and fat payments made.

All three combined and everyone who can easily afford gets a 30 lac+ car.
glad to see its not just my city. but good for the people who can afford these things. [clap][roll]

Yes, I completely agree with TSIVipul. This is also the case in Faridabad, in 2010-2011 when the BPTP Housing project was started in Greater Faridabad, 50% of the villagers in that area had Swifts and Bullets, while the rest half was still managing on cycles and Crux'. In 2011-2012, when the land was acquired by BPTP for their construction site, one could easily see 3-4 luxury cars (Audi Q3 and A4 being the most common) and lots of Fortuners going up and down the village roads everyday. The villagers themselves agree that they recieved a fat payment for their land, and some are still holding their land to sell privately to a third party as the prices will rise once the society starts to build up (else their payment from BPTP will get higher).

In fact, my friend who owned a Santro (8 year old) until last year got himself a Fortuner AT, after he got the compensation from some housing society which had to construct a master road (and his land/plot came in their way).

Rise in income is another major thing, and the offers provided by luxury brands from time to time is another great thing for aspirants.

Agree to Vipul. As for me I would also add some more points I have noted.

1)Availability of these vehicles due to increase in number of showrooms.
2)Lowering of prices by the manufacturers by manufacturing (full/parts) in India.
3)Affordability of usage.(better mileage and spares)
4)Income from NRI's,who know these vehicles, will suggest these vehicles.
5)Last,but very thought provoking,availability of black money.(money coming out of illegal land/building transactions or the extra money ,not shown during registration).This,I need to elaborate as these premium cars are bought by many companies for showing the depreciation and when it is sold as second hand that money as cash is shown in the company records but the buyer is not necessarily shown.The person who is having that much excess cash can buy the car without being worried about IT hassles.Don't know you will agree with this,but a friend of mine explained to me about this process.
This car becomes the show peace for the owner's future dealings.

Top Bottom