Which is The MOST Common Car on Indian Roads?

Which is The MOST Common Car in your City?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Starter #1
Hi guys.

We, especially those who drive 50 or more kms per day, see a lot of cars while travelling. I have created a poll to know which car is the most common in which city. Members have to post their city also after voting on the poll. If you have travelled to multiple cities, you can opt for multiple cars and mention the same as a reply to this thread.

Hoping for a great response.

Starting with the first vote of this thread -

City - Faridabad
Car - Maruti WagonR

City - Gurgaon
Car - Maruti Swift

IMO 75% of the options don't even require to be there in the list.
I am actually fed up of looking at DZires in at least 5 regions which I frequently visit for my work.[frustration]
  • Western UP and most of Uttarakhand: DZire with Alto in equal numbers in Uttarakhand
  • NCR: DZire
  • Lucknow: Alto/DZire
  • Indore: DZire
  • Chandigarh: DZire.. Literally overloaded is nearly entire Punjab.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #4
IMO 75% of the options don't even require to be there in the list.
Now is there any way to edit the options on the poll?

Actually I started writing them down and realised that the cars I had in mind were more than 20! Still there is the "Other" option in the poll.

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

Apart from the ones I voted in the list, in Noida and NCR I also find a lot of Old and New Gen C-Class Mercedes Benz too. That perhaps to me seems a hot favorite among luxury car buyers.

Regards

Akash

In my area atleast i see not less than 20 dzires parked on the sides of the road . Courtesy OLA/UBER and also few private ones including mine!

Well. The good 'ol swifts galore here in bangalore. Here is a list of my places:
Bangalore: Swift (vxi /vdi) and swift dzire., Etios (gd variant) - those cabbies looove it!., indica (Obviously).
Hyderabad: Volkswagen Vento, Mercedes Benz E class, indica vista (Obviously).
Chennai: Ford Figo, Tata manza, BMW 3 series.
Nellore (Andhra Pradesh),: Maruti 800, tata indica /indigo. Swift vdi.

Well. The good 'ol swifts galore here in bangalore. Here is a list of my places:
Bangalore: Swift (vxi /vdi) and swift dzire., Etios (gd variant) - those cabbies looove it!., indica (Obviously).
Hyderabad: Volkswagen Vento, Mercedes Benz E class, indica vista (Obviously).
Chennai: Ford Figo, Tata manza, BMW 3 series.
Nellore (Andhra Pradesh),: Maruti 800, tata indica /indigo. Swift vdi.
Man are you serious in Hyderabad. Mercedes E class? I'm also in Hyderabad!!
I don't see many E class!! Swift,alto and indica & vista are most common in Hyderabad.

Man are you serious in Hyderabad. Mercedes E class? I'm also in Hyderabad!!
I don't see many E class!! Swift,alto and indica & vista are most common in Hyderabad.
Well bro, i visit Hyderabad atleast twice a year. This year since may, I've visited twice and both times it was like, "take a left e class! Look right new unregistered Vehicle, take a right e class again! Stop at signals skoda superb! Look left, new car, start moving, indica, look out merc again!! Whooa ". And yes, for bigshots, (banjara hills if I'm not wrong, those huuuge bungalows no offence.), those guys are like, vento, volvo s60, audi Q7, e class, bmw 3/5 series. (Typical).

Well bro, i visit Hyderabad atleast twice a year. This year since may, I've visited twice and both times it was like, "take a left e class! Look right new unregistered Vehicle, take a right e class again! Stop at signals skoda superb! Look left, new car, start moving, indica, look out merc again!! Whooa ". And yes, for bigshots, (banjara hills if I'm not wrong, those huuuge bungalows no offence.), those guys are like, vento, volvo s60, audi Q7, e class, bmw 3/5 series. (Typical).
Yeah, here Volkswagen and skoda's are common here. You can see in every street. But obviously Swifts and indicas are more than mercs.
Yeah in banjara hills it's a common sight.

Yeah, here Volkswagen and skoda's are common here. You can see in every street. But obviously Swifts and indicas are more than mercs.
Yeah in banjara hills it's a common sight.
Yeah, I had forgotten about swift. There were a lot of them new and unregistered.
Slightly OT: why are there so many unregistered Vehicles (two wheelers also), in hyderabad? I don't think there can be that many car deliveries in a day!

Top Bottom