Chevrolet Cruze Petrol in India

Thread Starter #1
Contray to what Mr. Karl Slym recently said, General Motors is planning to launch a petrol version of the Chevrolet Cruze. The company is in its final stages of launching the Cruze Petrol which is expected to sport a 1.4 liter turbo-charged ECOTEC motor. Enhanced with its exhaust driven turbocharger, the Chevrolet Cruze’s Ecotec 1.4L turbo performs like a larger engine when needed, but retains the efficiency of a small displacement 4-cylinder in most driving conditions. It is standard on LT and LTZ models, with power ratings estimated at 138 horsepower and 200 Nm of torque. The launch is expected this festive season.

source - motorbeam

That's a good news to hear,as I have already seen a few people asking for the petrol version of Cruze in Pondicherry.Regarding Chennai,definitely there will be a good sales for it,but,how quick will the delivery be from the booking date?
In Pondicherry,i was told that one or two cars will be delivered per month,as my friend got his Maroon Cruze after 2-3 months of waiting period.

This is good news! There are still many petrol lovers present in our country and it will be a great pick for them! the specifications are also good. Now pricing is going to be big point. The diesel itself was very competitively priced and if this is priced around 10Lakhs with all the features offered in the diesel version it will be great!

@ Surendar I din knew the Cruze has high waiting period! If the demand is more , more the waiting period!

So , many new cars expected this festive season , am really excited![:D]

350Z

Core Team
This is welcome news. Yes, Chevy Cruze is rather performing well in the country, and Petrol model would only help to improve the market scope further, And launch period couldn’t have been any better too. I’m expecting Cruze Petrol to retail at about approx. Rs.11 Lakhs, On-Road.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom