Ford EcoSport Facelift Now Launched in India

Thread Starter #1
Guys Harry Ford Trivandrum has got the Ecosport face lifts brochure,
The main changes include 100 Hp engine but torque is still rated as 205 NM as opposed to 215 in Aspire
then comes the new Golden Bronze colour which looks absolutely beautiful in Ecosport
the provision to remove spare wheel(optional)
Auto headlamps
Auto wipers
DRLs
Push button start

AT gets all the goodies that's available in Titanium+ variant as well

The Trend+ variant gets ABS+EBD and alloy wheels, which is cool

Slightly better interior trimming

a small price hike on Titanium+ variant as well which will be around 30-40k on road depending on place
Titanium too will have some changes

Ford-EcoSport-Facelift-Brochure.jpg

Ford-Ecosport-Facelift-Specifications.jpg

Re: Ford EcoSport Review & Pictures

@1989rs500

Is there any news that the suspension has been re-tuned? Or it will remain same as the current version i.e stiff?

Also in the second pic of the brochure is does not mention if the media screen on the center console is the new one with 4 inch color display or its the same as the current gen blue on black 3.5 inch MFD screen?

Last edited:

The Trend+ variant gets ABS+EBD and alloy wheels, which is cool
Ecoboost will now come in Trend + and Titanium+ variants. Titanium will loose out on Ecoboost !!

Last edited:
Thread Starter #5

[clap]Wonderful share buddy. Thanks for the details too. Will it be possible for you to share the whole brochure?

Regards

Akash
This is the full brochure, its not the usual big 2- 3 page brochure its just 1 2 sided a4 sheet.

@1989rs500

Is there any news that the suspension has been re-tuned? Or it will remain same as the current version i.e stiff?

Also in the second pic of the brochure is does not mention if the media screen on the center console is the new one with 4 inch color display or its the same as the current gen blue on black 3.5 inch MFD screen?
That was the most sad part of the Ecosport face lift I observed, no suspension re tune as in European models, European models will get 190 mm GC with softer springs and stiffer dampers and stiffer anti roll bars, which makes it ride and handle close to or as good as Duster,
No 3.5 MID color screen ,

Ecoboost will now come in Trend + and Titanium+ variants. Titanium will loose out on Ecoboost !!
Yes good to see ecoboost getting briefed into lot more variants

Yes good to see ecoboost getting briefed into lot more variants
Yes but Titanium should have had Ecoboost. Trend+ has a 15" steel wheel and also misses out on some features of Titanium. Titanium+ is top of the line and may be out of budget for many. Titanium sits nicely between Trend+ and Titanium+ and deserved the Ecoboost. Will people pay the extra $ to shift from 1.5 P Trend+ to Ecoboost Trend+ (because of the engine) or to shift from 1.5P Trend+ to 1.5 P Titanium (because of the features)?

The trend+ variant is ticking every single box am expecting for. Itching to jump a segment more ...

That was the most sad part of the Ecosport face lift I observed, no suspension re tune as in European models, European models will get 190 mm GC with softer springs and stiffer dampers and stiffer anti roll bars, which makes it ride and handle close to or as good as Duster,
No 3.5 MID color screen
Damm! Not re-tuning the suspension as in European models is I think the worst mistake Ford has made by not putting this feature in the facelift. [frustration] [cry]

This is actually a huge deal breaker for me and now I am back to Renault Duster Explorer Edition or the New Facelift. Will wait for the new facelift to come and then decide which version I will go for.

Re: Scoop! Ford EcoSport Facelift Brochure Leaked

DRL's are not LED. They are integrated with fog lamps. Please check the brochure. The teaser picture showed is not the same which will come to our shores. Nothing changed.
Not sure what is the facelift apart from 8 hp more [frustration]. Atleast they should have provided color display. However still it is VFM machine. [:)]

The Ecoboost coming for trend+ variant is better for fuel economy and power if you can neglect the 3 cylinder gaga .... Removable back Tyre is good if you're running mostly on city for better parking and different looks. Current Trend variant is selling for 7.86 in Bangalore which makes the OTR to reach around 9.48. Since the trend+ variant might have some increase in pricing connecting it to Ecoboost might make it cross 10L+ which might be a bit dampening ...

...........................................................................................
Just when I'm speaking of these the facelift version got launched and price variants are released. What i said stays and the option which am considering is way out of reach now.

Source : http://www.motoroids.com/news/official-new-ford-ecosport-launched-prices-start-from-inr-679563/

Last edited:

Any idea how much is the increase in price variant to variant? To me it seems they have increased it by 40-50k. Plus the car was launched at 5.59 Lakhs in 2013. Now the same variant is priced at 6.79Lakhs. [anger]

Ecosport Base variant was bumped up to 6.6 lacs at the in Nov 13 itself. There are have been price increases in range of the rest of competitors. Trend + ecoboost and Diesel with ABS and Airbags, will tick most boxes and I see this selling well, Diesel with ABS and Airbags with 10.5 OTR will sell well.

Similarly Ecoboost Trend+ at 9.8 lacs OTR.

P.S Although the base variant was initially priced at 5.59 lacs, Ford never sold that, bookings were always closed. By the time base variant was available for Delivery it was priced at around 6.6 lacs ex showroom Delhi. Ford has not really increased the prices of ES in this. They have given the Trend+ variant which will make the Airbags+abs variant within reach for many, plus adding ABS to Trend variant is a good touch.

Last edited:

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

Petrol.

2016 Ford EcoSport Ambiente – INR 679,563
2016 Ford EcoSport Trend – INR 775,363
2016 Ford EcoSport Titanium – INR 890,963
2016 Ford EcoSport Titanium AT – INR 993,363

2016 Ford EcoSport 1.0L EcoBoost
:

2016 Ford EcoSport Trend+ – INR 853,363
2016 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ – INR 989,463

2016 Ford EcoSport 1.5L TDCi Diesel:

2016 Ford EcoSport Ambiente – INR 798,144
2016 Ford EcoSport Trend – INR 870,244
2016 Ford EcoSport Trend+ – INR 918,244
2016 Ford EcoSport Titanium – INR 985,844
2016 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ – INR 1,044,344

Source IAB

Last edited:
Thread Starter #15
Now has Ecosport hit the sweeter spot?
I feel YES,Trend+ gets Airbags,ABS,

This even though wont matter much to the sales of Creta and Maruti its a smart deal it seems,

Top Bottom