Alto K10 India's best selling car 20,000 units in 40 days

Thread Starter #1

AMG

Suspended
The Alto K10 is selling like hotcakes, and creating history in the Indian car market. The car has sold more than 20,000 units since its launch and is going stronger with every passing day. With bits crazy sales numbers, car has become the fastest selling model in the country ever. The term fastest here means selling in huge numbers immediately after the launch

Source: Motoroids

whats new? normal alto was also selling like anything and alto k10 with additional better looks and power was expected like this already..

Yeah pretty much expected and i guess the waiting period for this car is going to be even more than Swift or Dzire.

Has the Swift lost out on competition with such high waiting periods till now even though several models are available in the same price range? No right , i expect the same success for Alto.

A Maruti is a Maruti and no matter what people will wait even for ages to get a Maruti thanks to its reliability and great A.S.S network.

Yeah we play it safe as much as possible but things are getting changed a little bit now I think.I think many swift buyers have turned against to some other cars because of waiting period can you deny it?

Well yeah the sales of Swift has reduced slightly but still nothing to fear about for Maruti.

And regarding Alto the old model itself sold pretty well and so the new model with better engine will keep up the momentum!

350Z

Core Team
Yeah pretty much expected and i guess the waiting period for this car is going to be even more than Swift or Dzire.
These gigantic sales figures for new Alto K-10 were already expected as rightly said by Umang, but Alto being the most selling product for Maruti Suzuki, or most selling Indian car for that matter, Maruti definitely is focusing more on its production and volumes, so it will certainly have wait list but may not be as comparable to DZire sedan which is altogether a different story, and much popular only in Diesel avatar as I believe.

Well yeah the sales of Swift has reduced slightly but still nothing to fear about for Maruti.
It sure is. Result? The recent breakdown in their market shares which is making them concern for future.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom