The Best and Most Disappointing Car You've Ever Driven

Thread Starter #1
Just wanted to see a list of the best car we all have driven and the most disappointing car we have driven. These are my personal opinions and I DO NOT WANT TO DISAPPOINT OR HURT ANYONE WITH THIS.

Best Car: 2015 Mustang Exoboost Convertible - Looks, Looks, Looks!! also way way better on the inside than previous gen mustangs and excellent gas mileage with power as well.

2014 Mazda 3: Looks and interior fit and finish wow!! If only it was more peppy.

In India: Best Car driven: Punto Emotion Pack 90hp

Most disappointing car driven here in US [frustration]: 2014 Dodge Dart - got as a rental car. I dont know if it was the car or the dart in general, it looks so good on the outside but start the car it rattles and there is absolutely no power when you step on the accelerator.

India Hyundai Eon: Sorry if I offended anyone, but I felt it was pretty rattly on the inside and at highway speeds it was a little unstable. I had an Alto k10 with is equally light it never felt that unstable. Ofcourse considering the price I shouldnt complain too much.

So what do you all guys feel about your best and most disappointing car. Again extremely sorry if I offended anyone I am just sharing my opinion.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Best Car you have ever driven and the most disappointing car your have driven

I can't precisely name the best car driven because each one of them is best in comparison to Maruti Celerio Diesel that I drove few months back.

Regards

Akash

Re: Best Car you have ever driven and the most disappointing car your have driven

The best Car that I have driven till now is Skoda Octavia & Ford Fiesta (Global)

The worst car that I have driven is the Maruti Alto.

The best car I have driven in India is BMW 3 series and the worst is bolero. I think my boat doesn't sway like bolero if I turn it to a side. Xuv seems to be a hit, but actually I never driven any Mahindra after diving bolero. Is all Mahindra the same or bolero is the only one which sways?

I have a different take here. Disappointment can be termed as when,something doesn't work according to, what we think,the way vehicle must behave.For this I will give celerio's name here as the experience on the new vehicle was far different from the test drive I had. The test drive vehicle was very rooted and secure but the car I bought,don't show any characteristics. So,this way,I will not term M800,Alto,Bolero to be bad,as our expectation was less and I was not disappointed.Whereas,a class higher car behaves likes a car below,definitely creates disappointment.

The best car- Hyundai Elantra Diesel & Renault Duster AWD 110 PS

The not so better one- Alto 800

sorry i know both below to different segments but i drove alto when i was out to get a new car. I was speechless, probably not knowing really what I was looking for in the car. :(

Best Car (Abroad) - Ford Mustang and Pontiac V6
Worst (Abroad) - PT Cruiser

Best (India) - Linea TJet & Scorpio
Worst (India) - Duster

Best Car (Abroad) - Mazda CX-5
Worst Car (Abroad) - None

Best Car (India) - Honda Brio (for its VFM) and BMW X5
Worst Car (India) - No offence to any owners, but disappointing for me is, if I dont enjoy the ride according to the car's price and the expectations that I set for it, so - Hyundai i20 .

Best Car driven abroad : Pontiac Bonneville V6, Dodge Intrepid V6
Best Car driven in India : Fiat Linea T-Jet
Worst Car driven in India: Tata Indigo CS.

This is purely from a driver experience.

Best car - Fortuner 4WD - its the drivers car.
Worst car - Sunny - I drove it for more than 200kms and hated it like anything. The size vs power/features never matched. I will happily drive an Alto rather than a sunny.

DUBAI:

Best Cars -

Toyota Land Cruiser : 5.7 litre V8 monster with 362 bhp and 530 Nm torque! Absolute monster. Drive it like a SUV (no chucking around corners) and the sublime ride quality, refinement, space and adequate torque will make you smile.

Ford Explorer : 3.5 litre V6 with 290 bhp and 346 Nm torque. Reasonably priced, lots of features and great to look. Space inside is not that great though.

Kia Optima : I drove the 2.4 litre version. Not anywhere in the league of the above cars but this one is total value for money. It gives the feel of a luxury car at a budget price. And as far as I know, no quality or reliability issues too!

Kia Carnival : This one in this list for a different reason. Ever driven an automatic minivan which wheelspins if you rev slightly hard! Even heard of a people carrier with a 3.8 litre engine putting out 244 bhp and 343 Nm torque? One crazy van!

Worst Cars -

Nissan Sunny - Utterly dreadful! No positives except space.

Toyota Yaris - Step on the throttle and wait till eternity to reach 140 kmph.

Most exciting car I have ever drove:
Audi Q7 4.2 V8 TDi

Most disappointing car:
Fiat Punto 1.2 petrol, brilliant vehicle badly let down by a poor engine

Rest there have been a good number if cars which have a special place in my heart:
1) 2003 Honda City V-Tec (I really doubt if anything else ever got me so much excited as thus one did)
2) Ford Fiesta 1.6 S
3) Skoda Octavia vRS
4) Skoda Laura TSi
5) Volkswagen Passat 2.0 TDi
6) BMW X1 (I am fond if this beauty)
7) Volkswagen Polo 1.6 GT TDi
8) New Ford Figo (It made me grin ear to ear)
9) Skoda Yeti

Some cars I just can't live with:
1) Hyundai Elantra
2) Hyundai i20 vtvt
3) Mahindra Quanto
4) Tata Indigo CS
5) Honda Mobilio

The Best Car I have ever driven is BMW 3. Man its awesome the power of this car is amazing.
And the worst car I have ever driven is - TATA NANO. I wonder if its a real car. No power at all.

Top Bottom