| | 4x2 Ford Endeavour AT (3 liter diesel) launched
- Ford India unveiled a 4x2 (cheaper) variant of the 3.0 Endeavour Automatic in Bangalore today.
- The diesel is mated to a 5 speed AT gearbox.
- Variable Geometry Turbocharger (VGT) with 156 PS at 3200 rpm and torque of 380 NM at 2500 rpm
- Priced at Rs. 17,88,760 (ex-showroom, Bengaluru)
In 3.0L 4X2 for a lakh of Ruppees less you dont get
* Front passenger and Driver Side curtain airbags
* The Headunit is a In-dash 6cd Changer similar to 2.5L
* No reverse camera
* No Bluetooth connectivity
* No satellite navigation
Is the 3.0L4X2 really worth for its price?