Renault India Planning 3 New Products

Thread Starter #1
Renault planning sub-4 metre sedan, SUV & MPV for India.

2015-Renault-Logan-Exclusive-side-Brazil-660x330.jpg

Built on the CMF-A platform, Renault has revealed that multiple models could be based of this chassis. There is a strong possibility of a compact-sedan, compact-SUV or a compact-MPV to be launched based on the CMF-A. This modular platform will allow Renault to think about multiple models under Rs. 10 lakh for the Indian segment.

All of the segments Renault is now thinking about generate very good volumes in India. By 2017, Renault wants to achieve 5% market share backed primarily by the Kwid & the Duster since other new products are still some time away.

Renault planning sub-4 metre sedan, SUV & MPV for India | Shifting-Gears

Re: Renault plans 3 products for India -

I think Renault is not launching 1 litre engine to put the price under 4 lakh ex showroom. They should launch an automatic with 1 litre engine before the foot fall from their showroom stops. If I'm in a market for a car,I doubt I'll go for this cat bcz of the 660kg. Even if I buy the top end with air bag I doubt about the structural stability of the car. Everyday it proves made for India cars getting O star rating in crash test. I seriously doubt this one too unless Renault proves it's a stable car.
I feel there is no car under 10L other than may be gt tsi which might get a 4 star in India

Top Bottom