Ford Launches Endeavour 4X2 AT

Thread Starter #1

AMG

Suspended
Ford has unveiled the Endeavour 3.0 liter 4×2 Automatic (AT) for the Indian market. The 3.0 L TDCi common-rail turbo-diesel engines with Variable Geometry Turbocharger (VGT) engine delivers maximum power of 156 PS at 3200 rpm and class leading torque of 380 NM at 2500 rpm. Priced at Rs. 17,88,760 (ex-showroom, Bengaluru) the Endeavour 4×2 AT is mated to a 5-speed automatic gearbox with the overdrive switch on the shift lever. The car boasts of fuel efficiency of 10.7 kpl (ARAI). The Ford Endeavour 3.0- litre 4×2 Automatic (AT) is available in five colour options – Diamond White, Moondust Silver, Sea Grey, Panther Black and Morello.

“We are excited and delighted to introduce our latest Endeavour variant to India. Building on the strong Endeavour sales so far this year, and the overwhelming response to the automatic transmission launched last year, we are confident that the Ford Endeavour 4×2 AT will be a popular and well received addition to our product line-up,” Michael Boneham, president and MD, Ford India, said.

Earlier the 3.0 L Endeavour was available only in 4X4.
-----------Next Post-----------
Source: Motorbeam

Last edited:
It would have been better if they had provided a MT in the 4x4 3.0L engine. It would have been an ideal competition with the Fortuner!

Even we have rejected the Endeavour because the 4x4 3.0L engine is available only in AT.

Yes i know that AMG but i somehow felt why should i choose a smaller engine when a bigger engine is available in AT. I din want to compromise on the 3.0L engine.

Top Bottom