Got my Blue Vxi AGS Dzire 2 weeks back.
These are the initial impressions
1) Love the comfort and the ride setup.
2) Great for daily driving (haven't yet driven on a highway)
3) AGS is smooth and really good, have no issues with its performance
4) Good Leg space for rear passengers makes it feel a much more premium car.
5) Hardly any engine noise inside the cabin.
6) Steering is precise but little small in size i feel.
7) Boot space is more than sufficient for carrying airport luggage for a small family.
8) Manual mode gears are also precise and haven't had any issues.
9) Though ground clearance is 163mm havent faced any issues till now.
10) Braking is very good , am glad Maruti gave ABS
and airbags for all variants.
11) Seat size and comfort is good for tall passengers also.
12) AC performs adequately like all other Maruti's. Cooling is fast and rear AC vents also do a great job to improve comfort.
Things which can be better
1) Headlight needs to be little more effective.
2) Steering can be bigger.
3) Glove box size is rather small i feel.
4) FE as of now is 11.3 kmpl inside the city, rather low i feel. Hope it goes up after 1st service.
5) Vxi Side mirrors do not retract back, in our city conditions this feature should be given to all the variants.
6) Maruti should have given elastic hinges to keep the tools and Emergency Triangle inside the boot. As of now they bounce and make a noise when kept in the trunk.